Waived: Brandon Gignac placed on waivers (cleared)

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
He's a very fast skater. That is all.

Not what we need at the NHL level. I do hope he makes it to Laval, though.

Reactions: dcyhabs

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Hoping he doesn't get claimed. He's a really good AHL player but I'm not convinced about the NHL.

Laval could really use him.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I would actually claim Barre-Boulet as well to get him ready for Laval next season. I completely forgot he existed when doing my search for Laval's next vets.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
It would be nice if another team picked him up, not likely but would be great for him.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
They go to make it first,Roy would help their chances to make it.
Ya but I think he’s there until the deadline. Won’t be much longer. I think he needs to be on Lavals roster by then to be eligible. If that’s the case, we’re talking maybe 4 more games?

And the Habs will need to grab another White to fill out the roster. They should grab Barre Boulet, keep him up and send Roy down

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Ya but I think he’s there until the deadline. Won’t be much longer. I think he needs to be on Lavals roster by then to be eligible. If that’s the case, we’re talking maybe 4 more games?

And the Habs will need to grab another White to fill out the roster. They should grab Barre Boulet, keep him up and send Roy down
I'm not familiar with the intricacies of eligibility and the what not. There will be more being waived that possibly could be more helpful, will keep an eye out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad