Confirmed with Link: Bradley Nadeau signed

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Great we are getting them signed. Wasn't expecting this one this soon as I don't think he is as ready as others... Will be interesting to see the development path against much bigger players as he needs to grow into his frame for sure... the talent is off the charts to be a heck of a shooter.... when I watched UMaine games that was the primary thing you saw... but dang is he tiny.....

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
None of the forwards are league ready and morrow would have to pick up the system quickly to be ready
If any kid is going to make the team, I would bet on FUS since he was close last year.

Would be nice for us to hear where they are playing. I’m guessing the kids have been given that info if so many are signing.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
I think Atlanta will be on hold for the likely inevitable expansion team there, unfortunately. That would be the ideal place for one: local-ish while being an Airport hub city that's not expensive to travel from.
I’m guessing that’s the theory behind Baltimore as well. BWI gives plenty of flight options while some of the road trips can be reached by bus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad