Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Finally! Can't wait to see this kid!

GIF_-_Kill_la_Kill_Hype_Thrusters.gif

:sarcasm:

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
He will be better than the Hamburglar because he posted better AHL numbers :sarcasm:

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
In all seriousness though, if you ignore his current season and see his previous numbers in the AHL, they are pretty darn impressive. Did not know he had a stint with Pittsburgh which didn't go well but his AHL and college numbers, with the exception of like 3 AHL seasons, are pretty good.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Looks like Doug Carr will get the greatest opportunity of his career to date. I imagine they'll also sign an ECHL goalie to put in at backup, maybe ex-Flame Olivier Roy?.. or maybe there is an G from europe who's contract has recently expired?
Clay Witt signed an ATO when he finished his NCAA career

Devilspuppet666

Dec 25, 2010
Calgary
for whatever reason Brad Thiessen made me think of Henrik Karlsson.... kind of a forgot backup when they were trying to find one for Kipper

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Looks like Doug Carr will get the greatest opportunity of his career to date. I imagine they'll also sign an ECHL goalie to put in at backup, maybe ex-Flame Olivier Roy?.. or maybe there is an G from europe who's contract has recently expired?

Remember in the preseason when Doug Carr had a decent game? A lot of people were wondering what we had in him. This is an absolutely great opportunity for him.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Remember in the preseason when Doug Carr had a decent game? A lot of people were wondering what we had in him. This is an absolutely great opportunity for him.
he was good last year with Abbotsford in a his couple appearances as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad