Prospect Info: Brad Ross

TheKingSlayer

He was in the way!
Mar 12, 2008
Ottawa
The guy will be a solid 3rd line - chippy kind of player - 15/20 kind of production probably -much like Tucker (without PP time).

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He was in a bad spot in his first pro year this past season.

He was pushed down the depth chart due to the lockout and barely received any minutes when he did play (that goes for pretty much all the rookies though). When the lockout was over and the big boys left for the Leafs, Brad Ross had an injury (wrist IIRC) that kept him out for awhile longer.

When he came back though he looked pretty good, getting some PP time and top 6 minutes. I believe he had 7 goals in the last 15-20 games or whatever it was.

I would expect a big year from him with the Marlies.

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
He was in a bad spot in his first pro year this past season.

He was pushed down the depth chart due to the lockout and barely received any minutes when he did play (that goes for pretty much all the rookies though). When the lockout was over and the big boys left for the Leafs, Brad Ross had an injury (wrist IIRC) that kept him out for awhile longer.

When he came back though he looked pretty good, getting some PP time and top 6 minutes. I believe he had 7 goals in the last 15-20 games or whatever it was.

I would expect a big year from him with the Marlies.
Agreed once he got minutes at the tail end of the season he looked good and stared producing at a pretty good clip.

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Hes got skill for a guy whos as tough as he is... Hes not real big, but hes just a scrappy guy. Hes not overly fast nor does he have any real skills that jump out at you, but he has vision, and he can make good plays and help the team put the puck in the net. He likely will top out as a fan favourite 3rd liner. Him and Biggs should run a nice 3rd line for us down the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad