Brad Marchand dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
Grabbing the wrong leg is psychotic behaviour
I must seeing it different because looks like he grabs the leg that got hit definitely looks like he embellished a bit but never know when it comes to the back of the knee. I've been slashes back there and hasn't hurt and I've been slashed when I couldn't skate off the ice. Judging by who it is though chances are it's all an act

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
And the obligatory Omar threads have arrived.

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Does it really matter? Learn to separate the message from the 'messanger'. It'll help you in the long run
So yes, you are lying and trolling and mad you got called out. It’s cool, we have all been there, but now is the time to quit while you’re behind.

It’s spelled “messenger,” you literally labeled yourself, and the sens are still on the golf course.

Anyway yeah, the rat being a rat, that was ridiculous.

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
HAHA

Everyone, look at this guy.

He's never watched a Leaf game before!!!

You really believe in your heart of hearts that the NHL officials take the history of Leafs opponents into consideration?

Are you interested in a great investment opportunity? I have a bridge to sell you.

I believe the refs don't appreciate excessive diving. It works for a while and then it doesn't.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Do you think for a second the refs would have called the slash if Marchand didn’t buckle to the floor.

This is the new meta in the NHL. Make it obvious for the refs and embellish. It’s the meta set up by the Divealanche who figured out that:
1. Refs are dumb and 2. Refs will never call embellishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad