Goalie
Husso / Binnington

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Low key liking these lines a lot.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Hopefully Tarasenko is just something minor. I hope he didn't tweak his shoulder again.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I will be watching this game very closely. If any player of ours has an off night, I will be calling for them to be traded.

I am going to one up you and go even more HF Blues board. I won't watch the game closely. I will instead just look at the box score and call out anyone who does not have enough points. I'll judge "enough" but some arbitrary measure that would have every player on the team over a point per game and some almost 2 points per game.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
I will be watching this game very closely. If any player of ours has an off night, I will be calling for them to be traded.

I am going to one up you and go even more HF Blues board. I won't watch the game closely. I will instead just look at the box score and call out anyone who does not have enough points. I'll judge "enough" but some arbitrary measure that would have every player on the team over a point per game and some almost 2 points per game.

these are the hot takes i come here for

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
LET'S GO BLUES!!! Watching from work. Sucks the team is a little banged up, but its better to get the injuries out of the way now before the playoffs.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I can see this being anywhere from a blow out to getting blown out. Neither would surprise me
would think blown out most likely..

will be interesting to see the Thomas line without Vladi. Vladi seems to get the other teams attention a lot, and will be interesting to see the others on that line play getting more attention than they're used to..

but with Thomas shooting more, that should be opening ice up for others as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad