Boycott the Stadium Series in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
I was really interested in going to this game but ever since that non-call from the Kings at the Wings game (The one that was rifled deflected up into the stands hit the stadium wall came back in play and scored) I am utterly infuriated and disappointing in the both the NHL and their Refs. I'm not sure how long it was basically out of play but every play except Doughty(because he saw it went up in the rafters) stopped playing.
Not sure if you guys can get a refund but i strongly suggest it.

If this is just a rant i can live with a strike against my name.

Ron*

Waste of a thread. I didn't see the game, don't seriously care to lose over $1,100 paid already for the game over a blown call.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
Boycott? I'm not going because I could sit in my front yard here in Long Beach and have a closer seat than at Dodger Stadium. Then they announce that Kiss is performing? No thanks.
They could drop the prices to $10 and I wouldn't go. I'll be watching at my home. No lines to the bathroom, cheap beer and I'll take my BBQ over the grub they'll be peddling.
No, I'm not boycotting. I'm just being a discerning consumer.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I agree for two reasons. One, **** the NHL and what they've done since the 04 lockout. Its PATHETIC I have to specify a year when talking about a ****ing lockout. ****.

But also because outdoor games are just **** and maybe if attendance sucks, they'll finally stop them.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
This sounds like something Sharks or Canucks fans would do. We caught a bad break cause all refs went full Pejorative Slur for a moment, that's all. It happens i.e clockgate, clowegate...

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Wow what a bunch of whiners. Geez ref blew a call we lost lets move on. This is not the first time and won't be the last time a team gets screwed by the refs/umps.

dabeechman

Sep 12, 2006
I'm not going because it's a crap game, with crap sight lines, and crap pricing.

Those are the only reasons I care about.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Was never planning to go, because I would actually like to see the game.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Uh no. I spent my hard earned money on this and am too excited to ever do something that silly. Nice try though

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
If you haven't bought tickets and were thinking about it sure.
If you have already bought tickets and aren't going to go your not very smart. The money has already been given to the league so what good would it do to not go?

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
I had decided not to go cause the prices the NHL is hammering the fans with and no won't even watch the game live as I'm going to the Forum for the Eagles show can't wait and will watch the game when I get home from that

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I had decided not to go cause the prices the NHL is hammering the fans with and no won't even watch the game live as I'm going to the Forum for the Eagles show can't wait and will watch the game when I get home from that

Thinking about taking my wife to the Eagles concert in Vegas for Valentine's Day. Let me know what you think of the show.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Not going anyway, crap food ,crap prices, gas is going back up. I can watch it at home , actually see the game. BBQ some New York steaks, and drink some good beer.

At a much lower price.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Not going anyway, crap food ,crap prices, gas is going back up. I can watch it at home , actually see the game. BBQ some New York steaks, and drink some good beer.

At a much lower price.

You all heard it. Steak and beer at damacles house!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia