Confirmed with Link: Bowness Expected to Retire

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
I'd be a horrible head coach, but this reminds me of an analogy.
True story, go find the you tube video if you're curious.

Comedian is doing his set and mocking shitty parents and a female heckler gets up and tries calling him out because the comedian isn't a parent himself. The comedian laughs at the heckler and says something to the comment of, " I don't need to be a pilot to see a plane crash and realize that isn't optimal results."

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011

1715028761443.gif

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
I'd be a horrible head coach, but this reminds me of an analogy.
True story, go find the you tube video if you're curious.

Comedian is doing his set and mocking shitty parents and a female heckler gets up and tries calling him out because the comedian isn't a parent himself. The comedian laughs at the heckler and says something to the comment of, " I don't need to be a pilot to see a plane crash and realize that isn't optimal results."
Ya, you'd be a bad coach

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Congrats Bones.

I'd like to see a whole new coaching staff with some new ideas, especially on ST's and no stomach for X should play with Y just because thats how its always been. For that to happen we would have had to stink out the joint this season which we didn't do, except in the playoffs.

We will likely get Arniel as HC and he may change assistants but I doubt it. Don't think Arniel is here either as an Associate or Assistant Coach if he misses out on HC.

When is Chevy's contact up. Next season may be his last if we don't make hay in the playoffs, regardless of how loyal TNSE.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Bowness did alot of very good things with this team and i wish him and his family good health and good times. Unlike alot of people on here i wouldn't mind Arniel getting a shot but with his own assistants , he did a fantastic job during Bowness's absence.

Teppo Numenor

Mar 14, 2016
Bowness did alot of very good things with this team and i wish him and his family good health and good times. Unlike alot of people on here i wouldn't mind Arniel getting a shot but with his own assistants , he did a fantastic job during Bowness's absence.
Are you suggesting a change in special teams coaching?

• Haha
Reactions: kanadalainen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad