Recalled/Assigned: Bowey to Taxi Squad, Kalynuk and Teply to Rockford

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
When seeing the lineup in practices, I was starting to think Kalynuk was someone they only think or wanted to see at LHD. Perhaps he has no experience at RD like the guys who played in Rockford did get. So unless an injury or they had a game they wanted to scratch Z or DeHaan, which isn't a crazy possibilty, I'm not sure he was gonna get in.

Now if they trade DeHaan later this season cause they have Bowey for the draft that may give him a chance and he can have some AHL experience too.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Bowey needs one more game before he's Seattle eligible
K I'm not disputing this but from everything I've read each team needs atleast one dman that has played at least 70 games over the last two seasons and is signed through the 2021-22 season...so Bowey played 53 games last year? I thought I heard the NHL had lowered the minimum games due to the shortened season...so is it 54 games now and not 70?

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
K I'm not disputing this but from everything I've read each team needs atleast one dman that has played at least 70 games over the last two seasons and is signed through the 2021-22 season...so Bowey played 53 games last year? I thought I heard the NHL had lowered the minimum games due to the shortened season...so is it 54 games now and not 70?

Correct. It's prorated because of the shortened seasons this year and last year. You need 54 games in the past two years or 27 in the current season. Before it was 70 and 40.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Correct. It's prorated because of the shortened seasons this year and last year. You need 54 games in the past two years or 27 in the current season. Before it was 70 and 40.
Awesome, I thought I heard/read that somewhere but couldn't find it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad