Toronto, ON
My question is: will we get that respected handshake:laugh::laugh:

maybe they'll even kiss the hand

giphy.gif

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
f*** if we had won these two recent Boston games in regulation it would have been the difference of 8 points and we would have an excellent chance of passing them and playing a wild card team in the playoffs. Do the Leaf players not realize this? Why did they treat these games like any other game? We needed to empty the tanks.
Probably, but so do the Bruins.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
I'll drink whatever, as long as it's not the same kool-aid you're drinking.

We aren't going anywhere with our money tied up in players who forget they're playing in a tough physical sport (one of the only ones that allow fighting). Once playoffs come around and pond style hockey comes to an end and teams get aggressive, this team crumbles like wet toilet paper.

Spread the money around and get players who push back harder when push comes to shove.

Cool aid I'm drinking?

You need to drink more.

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
Oh my Nylander, possibly most skilled leaf ever

Nylander has been awesome.
keefe is a dumbf*** as well.

Why would you start two wingers who are shit at draws and lose posession in favour or william and mitch.

Agreed. It should be Tavares to gain possession and then switch it up.
Lil Sandin as a reliable playoff pair is a big question mark, Keefe might be wise to break them up now and see what we come up with. Just saying, they’re an unknown, great so far, but that’s regular season.

Sandin just does not have the size to absorb a heavy aggressive forechecking game.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
the way i see it; if leafs get tossed out again in the 1st round we r gonna get a fresh start with new management.

To me its a win-win scenario. Leafs either go deep in the playoffs (ideally win the cup) or dubas/keefe (and hopefully shanahan the fraud) are gone
Hopefully doesn't come to that

Would wonder which era hurt and disappointed mote

The Kessel era or the maythews one

Reactions: PromisedLand

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
In Keefes defense... He keeps sending subtle shots to his leaders that they aren't leaders...but he can't get them to respond. Hes been trying. Hes not the GM.

This team doesn't have a high pressure gear. They seem to do well in a low pressure, positive environment but the moment there's a feeling of a big game situation and they seem to hit a brick wall offensively and their cheap parts start making costly errors.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Saving grace is we don't have 34 playing today

Yeah he's been sub par to his elite stndards but hes still the best centr between both teams.

Us with matthews and a quality LW add takes this to 7

Us without him and a LW upgrade loses in 5ish
yeah. end of the day im not putting too much stock in this game.

this aint the team we'll be icing in game 1.

We are a different beast with 34 in the line up. Add a LW at the deadline and even more so.

this game, quite frankly, means absolutely nothing.

Reactions: hamzarocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad