Post-Series Talk: Boston Bruins Defeat Toronto Maple Leafs (win 4-3)

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Is Boston still bitching about Toronto?

And just why would Boston fans be bitching ???? :dunno:

Guys, congrats! You won a playoff round against us in 2024.

But your team franchise sucks ass.

Well you would be an expert on franchises that " suck ass " :thumbu:

Anyways enjoy the rest of your playoffs, I'm certain you are gonna win it all...lol.

Well Boston certainly has a better chance of winning it all than your team does. :nod:

But even though we are the center of the hockey verse...you should probably stop talking about us.
I really think that you're trying to convince yourself of this and not Bruin fans. :laugh:

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
And just why would Boston fans be bitching ???? :dunno:

Well you would be an expert on franchises that " suck ass " :thumbu:

Well Boston certainly has a better chance of winning it all than your team does. :nod:

I really think that you're trying to convince yourself of this and not Bruin fans. :laugh:
bruh. you all are still talking about us. the series ended on Saturday. It's Tuesday. lol. evidence is this thread.

:)

keep on 6 cups. you'll get to double digits one day.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Is Boston still bitching about Toronto? Guys, congrats! You won a playoff round against us in 2024.

Again. You have 100+ history in the NHL, same as Toronto. You were in the league when it was only 6 teams...same as Toronto.

You could only win the thing 3 times in the first 60 years of your shit franchise's existence when it was only 6 teams.

Same as Tor...oh wait.

Now granted you've managed to win 3 more since then...so? Your average throughout your entire history is 6 cups in 100+ years. (see I don't have to cherry pick my history in only existing from 1968 and beyond like you sorry chaps...lol) I measure the success of your club throughout its ENTIRE history, and it's pretty clear. Yall are an original 6 team with only 6 wins in 100+ years. Y'all suck. Especially your first 60 years.

Now this is where it gets painful for you. Even if the Leafs stopped playing and just went on a skid for the next 100 years not winning anything...and we gave Boston another 100+ years to double up their cup wins...they STILL wouldn't have as many cups as the Leafs.

That's just history. ALL of history. As you should reference when you are comparing two original 6 franchises.

And yes I am well aware who owns this league, and it isn't Toronto and it certainly isn't Boston.

Anyways enjoy the rest of your playoffs, I'm certain you are gonna win it all...lol. But even though we are the center of the hockey verse...you should probably stop talking about us.
What’s a ‘hockey verse’? Are you a poet?

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Keefe is the one they should replace. That core is the envy of most teams, let's not kid ourselves. I wouldn't mess with it. But Keefe has had plenty of opportunities, so if a shake up is needed it is behind the bench. There is a three-time Stanley Cup winner who is probably spending his spare time fishing who they ought to call that everyone seems to keep forgetting. He'd be perfect for this underachieving bunch. (Hint: Joel Quenneville)

57 years is not pretty, but there are two teams who have never won a Cup who are currently at 54 years themselves. Vancouver being one of them that still has the chance to change that this year. Buffalo cannot. So I wouldn't call it untouchable by any means.
There is alot of money on Marner, Austin, Nylander and Tavares.....envy by other team now, not sure.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
bruh. you all are still talking about us. the series ended on Saturday. It's Tuesday. lol. evidence is this thread.

:)

keep on 6 cups. you'll get to double digits one day.
Cool. Maybe one day the Leafs will have a victory to claim since they haven't won shit since boomers were filling diapers..well they are filling them again but I meant as babies :cheers:

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Cool. Maybe one day the Leafs will have a victory to claim since they haven't won shit since boomers were filling diapers..well they are filling them again but I meant as babies :cheers:
They will long before Boston can finally have double digit cup wins.

lol.

100+ years of hockey and 6 cups

yikes.

You mean the thread that you keep posting in......maybe you're secretly a Bruins fan. On second thought - we don't want you to have to leave the center of the hockey verse. :laugh:
I just came in today to see you all still dancing like lord of the flies around a bonfire. Just thought I would put things into perspective when comparing prestige between two teams that have 100+ years of hockey history.

Ain't that a bitch?

But please...continue your dancing, 6 cups.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

lol.

yikes.

I just came in today to see you all still dancing like lord of the flies around a bonfire. Just thought I would put things into perspective when comparing prestige between two teams that have 100+ years of hockey history.

Ain't that a bitch?

lol imagine thinking you’re relevant without having won anything since your daddy was born. I almost admire your ignorance

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Is Boston still bitching about Toronto? Guys, congrats! You won a playoff round against us in 2024.

Again. You have 100+ history in the NHL, same as Toronto. You were in the league when it was only 6 teams...same as Toronto.

You could only win the thing 3 times in the first 60 years of your shit franchise's existence when it was only 6 teams.

Same as Tor...oh wait.

Now granted you've managed to win 3 more since then...so? Your average throughout your entire history is 6 cups in 100+ years. (see I don't have to cherry pick my history in only existing from 1968 and beyond like you sorry chaps...lol) I measure the success of your club throughout its ENTIRE history, and it's pretty clear. Yall are an original 6 team with only 6 wins in 100+ years. Y'all suck. Especially your first 60 years.

Now this is where it gets painful for you. Even if the Leafs stopped playing and just went on a skid for the next 100 years not winning anything...and we gave Boston another 100+ years to double up their cup wins...they STILL wouldn't have as many cups as the Leafs.

That's just history. ALL of history. As you should reference when you are comparing two original 6 franchises.

And yes I am well aware who owns this league, and it isn't Toronto and it certainly isn't Boston.

Anyways enjoy the rest of your playoffs, I'm certain you are gonna win it all...lol. But even though we are the center of the hockey verse...you should probably stop talking about us.
Bold part. I don't want to be rude, but Boston won all 7 past PO confrontation against the Leafs. And the last 4 were 2013, 2018, 2019 and this year. One for memory was .... 2013 come back. It is just what it is, nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: Michel Beauchamp

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Oh yes - you certainly did just that. :clap: Hey - did your Mom pick up your Maple Leaf pajamas from the drycleaners yet ??? Sorry to hear that you had a bit of an accident right after the OT goal in Game 7. Now go put that into perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: stampedingviking

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Oh yes - you certainly did just that. :clap: Hey - did your Mom pick up your Maple Leaf pajamas from the drycleaners yet ??? Sorry to hear that you had a bit of an accident right after the OT goal in Game 7. Now go put that into perspective.
history is a bitch , isn't it?

life didn't start in 1968, kiddo.

6 cups. 100+ years.

yikes.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
lol imagine thinking you’re relevant without having won anything since your daddy was born. I almost admire your ignorance
Don't bother - he's obviously an idiot with nothing better to do than try to convince himself that the Leafs are not only a better franchise than Boston ( must be weird not to have any colour photos of the last Leaf team to win the Stanley Cup ) but also that Toronto is the center of the " hockey verse ". :thumbd:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Don't bother - he's obviously an idiot with nothing better to do than try to convince himself that the Leafs are not only a better franchise than Boston ( must be weird not to have any colour photos of the last Leaf team to win the Stanley Cup ) but also that Toronto is the center of the " hockey verse ". :thumbd:
It’s wild, if i were born in 1960 I MIGHT remember the last Toronto cup win. It’s debatable. Imagine being 64 and not knowing anything but misery?

I’d be salty too

Reactions: BB79

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
Two reasons

1. It was orgasmic, as it always is. And i like talking about enjoyable experiences

2. Hilariously awful low hanging fruit posts such as yours today.

The sooner you learn to respect your elders and call the Bruins your Daddy, the better.
it's TDS syndrome lol

you will talk about us all through the playoffs and all through the summer and then will refresh your conversation come training camp next season...lol

We live rent free in your head Chuck we always will.

This doofus has actually done the impossible - make me feel sorry for Leaf fans on this site. Not for Game 7 but for having to deal with his nonsense on a daily basis. :laugh:
translation - this guy wrecked our fire dancing... :(

6 cups, 100 years...lol.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009

lol.

yikes.

Ain't that a bitch?

Have you, or even your father ever seen a Leaf’s Stanley Cup? A finals?

This is like weirdos who brag about winning WW2 80 years after it happened.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
This is why I am not a big fan of "tear it down" mentality. We literally lost in Game 7 overtime. There was almost a goal with 1 second left in regulation off of Nylander's stick. For a team that didn't have their stars healthy, it actually isn't that bad. Toronto is in a tough division. Now, I am not saying they shouldn't have more than one playoff round to their name, I am just saying we are talking about inches between Toronto losing and Boston losing and being the 1st team in NHL history to blow 3-1 series leads in back to back years. It is that close. I would add some stay at home type on defense and then give this core another shot, with a new coach.
You’d have a point if this was a once or twice thing.
They’ve been “on defenseman away” or “one goalie away” for 6 years in a row now of horrible playoff performances

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad