Post-Game Talk: Boscosharks at the Holtbys 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I know I'm taking up way more space in terms of Posts as I should as a Visitor but I really dislike Brad Marchand. I know he's really skilled and they say he's a good teammate and is liked in the room. That he does a lot of wonderful things off the ice for charity and speaks well in summer interviews, but when I hear those things, the fan in me just says:

All I heard was Im a dirty tramp.gif

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I know I'm taking up way more space in terms of Posts as I should as a Visitor but I really dislike Brad Marchand. I know he's really skilled and they say he's a good teammate and is liked in the room. That he does a lot of wonderful things off the ice for charity and speaks well in summer interviews, but when I hear those things, the fan in me just says:

If you are cheering for the Caps with us, you are more than welcome here. :)

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
I'm just saying...

Hfboards is really dead. We don't get new members. Most people go to Reddit or Twitter to talk hockey now. Most people here have join dates pre-2010.

When maaco got banned in the summer we had a new guy come here and talk a lot. And after maaco came back, that guy never posted again.

Now maaco deletes his account after The Chandlering and we have several new caps fans here. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Don’t people know how to mute people? That’s what I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad