Booker T Calls Adam Cole Skinny And The Sh*t Hits The Fan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He's not wrong about Cole losing muscle mass though. Look at Cole at his last WarGames match and now. There's clear loss of muscle mass. It was already notable towards the end of his NXT era.
It seems in general, half of the business put on some weight...and it ain't muscle.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What other examples can you think of? I'm thinking of someone but the name escapes me right now. During her injury leave, Ember Moon lost her abs but that was a couple of years ago.
Jericho has gone up and down. Moxley went up and down.

Roman Reigns lost a ton of definition, same with Lesnar.

Reigns is probably the most noticeable change to me outside of Jericho

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Roman definitely came back to smackdown last week with a little chub, nothing major but more then he had a few months ago.

Jericho and Mox were two of the biggest examples of dudes getting really chubby, but I think it's safe to say drinking was a major reason for that. Mox came back from rehab looking much better and Jericho has gotten himself back into good shape.

Cole was always small, but he had more defention in NXT, especially during the height of UE's run. I never got the impression he wanted to live in the gym to the point he would need to to stay that cut just from reading newer interviews of him or his twitch stuff.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Body shaming in wrestling sucks ass. The weird shit people say about Charlotte's body was never OK. Some of the stuff people said about WALTER's trimming down comes across as really weird.

This isn't either. Massive muscles was never something Cole really needed. This is a vain business and unfortunately talent are always going to potentially lose out on a push for not "looking right" but it's weird when fans decide to pile on about it.

And it's extra weird when you tweet at wrestlers themselves about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad