Speculation: Bolducs first game

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I had to double check as well hahah. Absolutely HORRENDOUS take.

Had to check his numbers this year and he's been injured since training camp and hasn't played a single game for Tampa or their AHL team. Feel bad for the guy but he's about as bland as a hockey player can be.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Had to check his numbers this year and he's been injured since training camp and hasn't played a single game for Tampa or their AHL team. Feel bad for the guy but he's about as bland as a hockey player can be.

Best thing he ever did for us was being the tank commander and getting us DVO. I can’t remember what the exact record was when he was in the lineup, but I remember it being comical.

Reactions: Blueston

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I missed this game. but glad to see Bolduc score his 1st NHL goal. He made a quick move to get open right down centre, with no defenders around, snagged the pass and scored the goal with a quick shot. So, that's already more than several blues have been doing lately. he has good natural offensive instincts. That's something The blues need, having lost Tarasenko, O'reilly, and perron. So, it's something to feel good about with Snuggeruud and Dvorsky on the way over the next 2 years.

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad