OT: BOJANGLES PARKING LOT

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
View attachment 869248

Maybe there is more to the story, but either way, glad he got handled. What a dumbass.
Keep thinking back to a story many years ago in NYC where some guy decided to try and rob a jewelry store with a Saturday Night Special small pistol and the guy behind the counter whipped out an uzi and yetted him.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I avoid Barfalo mainly due to them being complete drunk assholes, had an entire row of removed from behind me when one drunk fell into my row several years ago, this also drove me to only gets on top row of lower level or club level seating.

Reactions: sabremike

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Just texted my friend who is long time RPD. This was his response:

IMG_5735.jpeg

If we somehow win tomorrow night I’ll be at Game 6 ready to get it on like Donkey Kong

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I avoid Barfalo mainly due to them being complete drunk assholes, had an entire row of removed from behind me when one drunk fell into my row several years ago, this also drove me to only gets on top row of lower level or club level seating.
The weird thing is that our fans do the Bills Mafia behavior in other arenas but it's nothing like that at KeyBank Center. I have honestly never seen any type of fight or people going after opposing fans there. These days it's probably nothing like back when we were good, we used to have tons of fans show up in Jersey, Long Island and even a decent amount at MSG but those days are long gone.

The issues you described are why when I had Isles and Devils seasons I always sold the game vs the rags as I wanted no part of all the bullshit in the stands.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
The weird thing is that our fans do the Bills Mafia behavior in other arenas but it's nothing like that at KeyBank Center. I have honestly never seen any type of fight or people going after opposing fans there. These days it's probably nothing like back when we were good, we used to have tons of fans show up in Jersey, Long Island and even a decent amount at MSG but those days are long gone.

The issues you described are why when I had Isles and Devils seasons I always sold the game vs the rags as I wanted no part of all the bullshit in the stands.
Do we really have enough fans on the road to create problems? That seems wild to me.

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
How’s everybody doing? Another beautiful NC day here. Didga hear Scotty Sheffler got busted trying to get into the golf tournament :laugh::laugh:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

What is crazier, they live here, it's not like they drove down for a game, they drove from 20 mins away.

Reactions: DaveG and sabremike

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
How’s everybody doing? Another beautiful NC day here. Didga hear Scotty Sheffler got busted trying to get into the golf tournament :laugh::laugh:

Some guy with a NY plate cut me off today but he had a sticker on his car that combined the Philadelphia teams. Seems, sacrilegious? But each their own I suppose.

He might think he can make more friends here than there, but if he cuts me off again we're going to war :box:

hockeynjune

Just a soft breeze
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Some guy with a NY plate cut me off today but he had a sticker on his car that combined the Philadelphia teams. Seems, sacrilegious? But each their own I suppose.

He might think he can make more friends here than there, but if he cuts me off again we're going to war :box:
Not cool, war it must be. Godspeed my friend.

Reactions: HisIceness

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The Rangers fan next to me last night is a Canes STM
most of the guys I used to play hockey with down here were from NYC/Long Island and were Ranger's fans. In the neighborhood I live in, I swear half the people are from NYC, NJ or Long Island and some are Canes STMs.

A number of them from other areas of NY as well (Buffalo, Rochester, Mid Hudson Valley) as well.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad