Bogosian

RalphyTSN1290

Jan 9, 2013
Noel mentioned this in an interview. But there is not a lot of info anywhere on the progress of his recovery.

There is no info because team policy is they won't discuss player injuries and injured players are not allowed to be interviewed.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
There is no info because team policy is they won't discuss player injuries and injured players are not allowed to be interviewed.

Thanks Rick. Come on here more often man, we Have a good thing going in the forums. Heard the shout out to the boards on air last week. Made me feel cool as the quarterback if the high school football team haha

GoldenJet89

Feb 4, 2012
he's far too valuable to rush back. It may hurt us in the short term the longer he is out. But tnse has been very vocal about building this team long term. We need to wait til he is 100 percent with no pain or ill affects from the injury. He is going to be the rock of this defence for years to come and we need him fully recovered.

Auror

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg

Wasn't he on the tsn interview during a jets game trying to sell Byfuglien's last name? (which most of the players couldn't!)

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Wasn't he on the tsn interview during a jets game trying to sell Byfuglien's last name? (which most of the players couldn't!)

It was a best of from last years.
Also interviews aren't exactly taxing for an injured wrist, so I don't see what difference that would make. He has a hurt wrist, he's not in a coma.

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
It is going to be interesting to see what PK Subban eventually signs for. Apparently he and his agent are looking for 6M per season. This will set the bar for Bogosian's contract this summer. PK is not even close to worth 6m. It will be scary if he gets near that as Bogosian is worth more than PK.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
It is going to be interesting to see what PK Subban eventually signs for. Apparently he and his agent are looking for 6M per season. This will set the bar for Bogosian's contract this summer. PK is not even close to worth 6m. It will be scary if he gets near that as Bogosian is worth more than PK.

Montreal currently depends on PK more as he is their number one and Bogosian is currently our number three (although future number one).

While we Jet fans know how marvellous Bogosian is and will be, PK has proven more than Bogosian so I don't see that being remotely a comparison when it comes to contract negotiations. I could however see Edler's 5mill being used as a comparison by his agent for 4.5-4.8 mill.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
I expect Bogosian will sign for around Kane money. 5mish. If I was Subban I'd ask for the same.

If the Habs are really offering only 3m for PK they are insane. Both Bogo and Subban are in the 30-40 range for dmen in the league imo

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I expect Bogosian will sign for around Kane money. 5mish. If I was Subban I'd ask for the same.

If the Habs are really offering only 3m for PK they are insane. Both Bogo and Subban are in the 30-40 range for dmen in the league imo

Might be a bridge contract offer for Subban though.

Kind of like what we gave Bogosian last year and what Kulikov and Del Zotto got this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad