Pre-Game Talk: Boeser Back @ Buf : Oct 19, 2021

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Line tinkering continues.... Boeser's return bumps Chiasson for now...
Miller looks like he may get some Center duty...

When Green reunites the Lotto line (probably in the second peried...), Lammikko probably replaces Miller, Hoglander replaces Lammikko.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Thread title is nice, but should include his full name OP

Reactions: IDJOTBOY

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I think I'm going to call Boeser Kingslayer from now on. Not only for the hair but because he has 7 goals and 11 points in 10 games vs the Kings.

Welcome back Kingslayer

Reactions: Indiana

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I must have posted it at least 10 times minimum "Once Boeser is back JT.Miller will play 3C"
There you go.

I also predict that they want Hoglander or Garland with Miller but only if someone steps up and can play 1LW with Petey. A few good games from Podz and that may happen.
#3scoringlines

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I don’t know if I like Miller at 3C right now. Doesn’t look like a confident play driver that can carry Dowling/Pod right now, and I think we need to reunite the 649 line to rebuild that chemistry early.
Pearson should be dropped down to line 3 too. Hoglander Horvat Garland should be a thing

Diogenes92

Dec 13, 2014
North Vancouver
I must have posted it at least 10 times minimum "Once Boeser is back JT.Miller will play 3C"
There you go.

I also predict that they want Hoglander or Garland with Miller but only if someone steps up and can play 1LW with Petey. A few good games from Podz and that may happen.
#3scoringlines
Dowling is on line 3. Not sure that makes it a scoring line. Especially with Podz who is still finding his way in his rookie season.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Hughes looked so tired last game in the 3rd, but they just kept putting him out there, now he's having maintenance days this early into the season yikes.

Reactions: Indiana

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
Rested at discretion...not necessity
I'm not buying that. That's not normal for regular season play at the beginning of the season, particularly after a 2 day rest.

You'd see this either in the pre-season when the games don't matter, or at the end of the season when your playoff placing is guaranteed. You don't see this 4 games into the regular season.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Took 3 games but apparently Green has finally taken direction from people that seem to actually know hockey

no clue why it took 3 games to figure out podz needs to play on the 3rd line or above, he is not a 4th line grinder.

Finally took Chiasson straight out of the lineup

all he needs to do now is swap pearson and podz. Pearson is dragging down his line

green will get there eventually, we all know he is a bit slow on the uptake

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad