Recalled/Assigned: Bodie Recalled, Percy sent down

Jacob8hockey*

So was Luongo's contract at the time

It really isn't anything that anyone would have to complain about. No team is going to say that it is an unfair advantage. Its just a move to stay under the cap, and take advantage of no recall waivers.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Leafs should have claimed Adam Cracknell instead of calling up Bodie. Cracknell was awesome in the playoffs.

He's exactly the player people pretend Orr/Clarkson are.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So I believe that going on IR means Franson can't play the 1st 4 games on Wed,Sat,Sun,Tues right?

Megan Robinson ‏@RobinsonMegan 3h3 hours ago
Thanks to @reporterchris for clarifying, Cody Franson on IR is retroactive to when he was injured. He can be activated any day now. #Leafs

;)

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Wouldn't mind if Bodie plays, he's actually a good player for what he is.

silentbob37*

I would guess they'll try Rielly with Phaneuf but practice with the other pairings incase that doesn't work out.

I'm really interested to see how Rielly handles that kind of ice time and responsibility

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Don't use the words Bodie and fight in the same sentence plz

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Leafs should have claimed Adam Cracknell instead of calling up Bodie. Cracknell was awesome in the playoffs.

He's exactly the player people pretend Orr/Clarkson are.

Except he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag... derp. :laugh:

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
I find it kind of funny that Bodie is the callup when he wasn't one of the final cuts. I like it more then Orr or McLaren but it's weird cutting them and calling up Bodie over them.

Kinda want to echo what someone said about Smith since his cap hit is smaller and all but Maybe the Marlies actually want their captain this season.

buttman*

I don't mind Bodie either. He's miles better than Orr and Mclaren. Seems like he doesn't act like a goon, but can and will drop the mitts when need be.

He can also skate.

He's useless. 3 goals in 47 games only highlights how bad the bottom 6 was. He was sadly the best of a terrible bunch, but that doesn't make him good.

He CAN't skate. Can't score. Can't play defence. Has he EVER won a fight?

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
well, he can skate. he was better than the goons.

but still awful.

TOG26

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Bodie is probably going back down and Percy back up. Was this not just a paper transaction??????

It was so the leafs could get under the cap before Booth went on LTIR, and with Bodie's salary being what it was it allows the Leafs to have just a shy under/over $70,000,000 available to them in cap space with Booth on LTIR.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
He's useless. 3 goals in 47 games only highlights how bad the bottom 6 was. He was sadly the best of a terrible bunch, but that doesn't make him good.

He CAN't skate. Can't score. Can't play defence. Has he EVER won a fight?

Jeez, it's like you're talking about Clarkson there :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad