Injury Report: Bobby Brink has hip injury during off-season workouts. Undergoes Surgery ; Out For Five Months (Jul. 26)

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
every promising prospect we have gets f***ed with injuries. Patrick, frost, brink...just so damn unlucky man. hope he recovers soon

• Love
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
You’d swear they’re long overdue for some good luck, but it’s bad luck & bad news on endless repeat ever since the Covid pause.

The Flyers couldn’t even order a turkey sandwich without it somehow going wrong.

1658882061181.jpeg

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This isn't the end of the world with Foerster and Wisdom also auditioning for the same (non-existent if Allison stays healthy) RW slot.
Marody will also probably get a long look at RW as well as center.

Brink could use more strength (b/c he doesn't shy away from dirty areas but can be pushed around) and hopefully as part of his rehab keeps building leg strength and explosion.

The important thing is to get him 100%, then get some ice time this year to prepare him for TC in 2023.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
This isn't the end of the world with Foerster and Wisdom also auditioning for the same (non-existent if Allison stays healthy) RW slot.
Marody will also probably get a long look at RW as well as center.

Brink could use more strength (b/c he doesn't shy away from dirty areas but can be pushed around) and hopefully as part of his rehab keeps building leg strength and explosion.

The important thing is to get him 100%, then get some ice time this year to prepare him for TC in 2023.
Still, you don’t like one of your top prospects missing 5 months with hip surgery at 21.

Reactions: Devonator

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Fortunately, RW is probably the deepest position in the organization.
As long as he can completely recover, just sets him back half a season.

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Even if we finished dead last we won't win the lottery, we'd fall out of top3 because we are cursed lol

This. Worst team in the nhl in 2006-2007, we got JVR hahahaha, hawks go on to pick the greatest American hockey player ever at 1 and win 3 cups, if that isn’t Philly af please tell me what is.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It's weird that I haven't seen anybody complain that Brink didn't get the surgery right after the season ended, (i.e. before he was injured) when that's all I saw when Farabee got hurt during his summer workouts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad