OT: Bob Saget Dies

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I gained a newfound appreciation for him when I saw his part in The Aristocrats. I knew blue comedy was his thing, but that shit had me cracking up.

Anyway, kind of a random thread, famous people die all the time. Was he a Rangers fan or something?

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I gained a newfound appreciation for him when I saw his part in The Aristocrats. I knew blue comedy was his thing, but that shit had me cracking up.

Anyway, kind of a random thread, famous people die all the time. Was he a Rangers fan or something?

I believe he played in hockey tournaments with Dave Coulier, Val Bure married Candace Cameron DJ from Full House. Dave introduced the 2 of them.. Maybe he was a fan too. So many grew up on Full House as a child in the 80s and teen in the 90s

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
R.I.P. to a real one.

Attachments

• 49935F94-5033-446F-9BB0-0CF9CA36DD1F.jpeg
    49935F94-5033-446F-9BB0-0CF9CA36DD1F.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: egelband

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Not as familiar with Saget's work, pre-dates my generation a bit but this reminds me of that terrible tragedy, when Norm was killed in the aftermath of 9/11 even though he was in Los Angeles 20 years later. A lot of the old school comics that didn't give a f*** are dying. We'll be left with comedic sewage once this 50s and 60s born generation of comedians are gone.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
A staple in my childhood with Full House after school finished. A genuinely funny and kind man with a real talent for making people laugh. Thanks for all the memories, Bob.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
Bob ended up being my next-door neighbor when my family moved to LA back in 97. Truly a friendly, kind man who somehow remembered my name years later when I would run into him in public and always seemed generally interested in catching up.

Bummer. A real good man as far as my experience.

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Not as familiar with Saget's work, pre-dates my generation a bit but this reminds me of that terrible tragedy, when Norm was killed in the aftermath of 9/11 even though he was in Los Angeles 20 years later. A lot of the old school comics that didn't give a f*** are dying. We'll be left with comedic sewage once this 50s and 60s born generation of comedians are gone.

I feel like people arent appreciating how funny this is.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
yeah, true that. Richard Lewis, Andrew Dice Clay and the one and only Jerry (Seinfeld, not Lewis) stay alive and well. not even mentioning Eddie Murphy, and that other funny dude known as his close friend. cant remember. NOT Arsenio, lol.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Bob ended up being my next-door neighbor when my family moved to LA back in 97. Truly a friendly, kind man who somehow remembered my name years later when I would run into him in public and always seemed generally interested in catching up.

Bummer. A real good man as far as my experience.
You were very lucky to have known this great man. I wish I could have had the chance to tell him thanks for my childhood memories. You helped my child and teen years in the 80s and 90s. Thank you RIP Bob

Reactions: ponzu4u

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad