Board 40 Draft Viewing

Where shall the draft party be held?

• Total voters

gorsk11

Logan Cooley for the win.
Jun 25, 2008
AZ
I will be at gilbert. My buddy who was there last year (Sabres fan) will likely be there also

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Voted Scottsdale but we're down for Gilbert as well. If we do Gilbert, we probably won't be there till closer to like 5 or 530.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I have a couple buddies here in Vegas who got into hockey this season (lucky bastards) ... going to watch with them here / give them a primer on how hockey prospects work. Enjoy, gents!

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I'll be there close to 4pm as well. 4:30 at the latest. The suspense of Chicago's pick is killing me, so I hope I don't run too late. :)

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Need a group photo from the meetup. Something like this would be perfect.

1687884851649.png

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
The guy from Metallica? Cool.
You've walked into my one Metallica anecdote, which I've probably put here before - his dad was a world top 20 tennis player from Denmark in the 60s/70s, and Lars played junior tennis in Florida...as did I. Never drew him but we were in at least one tournament together (at the time I saw his name on a draw sheet - 'Lars Ulrich - Denmark' - and was "Torben's kid? cool!" ... and then 15 years later it was "Lars Ulrich? The kid whose dad played Davis Cup for Denmark is a rock star now? Cool!")

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement and will not make the draft get-together, even at my home rink :(

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
In true Coyotes fashion I see a central location is being chosen. :laugh:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
They also got dinged for 5 health code violations, or so the news says
Typically, and counterintuitively, that's the best time to go to a place like that, as they know they're under a microscope...but even if not they still have beer, yeah?

And as anecdotal evidence I've had wings twice since that came out and I'm here writing this a week later, so....

It is a little curious, as they've bought a wine fridge too. So someone somewhere has decided to make some investments at the place... *shrug emoji*

Reactions: SR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad