GDT: BOA - Flames (27-25-5) @ Oilers (33-19-2) 8PM MT

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Once we trade Hanifin and Tanev it'll be a bottom 5 roster no question. Markstrom is holding it all together.
Let's see who comes back, we might suffer at the back no question asked but we might get some good prospects up front- ready to play, who will push the likes of Duehr, Hunt, Rooney out of the line up (which I would like to see).

Poirer might be ready to take Shilly's spot, Solo might take Pachal's. Bruizer might get some looks, maybe it won't be that super disastrous.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
The look on the faces of the Oilers after that 3rd goal vs Minny said it all. They are mentally fragile, and can get frustrated easy. Lets give them reason to be frustrated!
And its a Saturday night BOA, if there's one game they better show up to, its this one.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
As much as i love seeing pelts up there, huskas love for hunt will prob propel hunt up on to that line before end of the 1st

Reactions: Tofveve

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
No Kuzmenko is too bad

Would be nice if Huska inspires the team to win one of these at some point. 0-3 all-time similar to his closest comparable in Glen Gulutzan

Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Tonight's eats. I just ordered Chinese food.
Combo 4$ 17.95
Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls, Beef with Broccoli, Chicken Fried Rice
No ginger beef?
200w.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Boomstick

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Words can't describe how much I hate our Heritage Classic jerseys. Edmonton is whatever because they've never had a good jersey

Reactions: crackdown44

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Why do they insist on wearing the worst jerseys for all the BOA’s this year?

Don’t love the jersey but I kind of like the logo. Oilers ones are awful with the pants. Skinner’s pads are sick though

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just remember if we lose it’s because the Oilers are the greatest team on the planet and if we win it’s because it’s our Stanley Cup and the Oilers didn’t care
Don't worry, we have the perfect counter: if we win we won a clutch game with playoff implications. If we lose we're sellers anyway and this helps our draft position.

Reactions: crackdown44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad