Not open for further replies.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Lineup? DONT CARE. Just win baby.

giphy.gif

Jun 15, 2007
I think Djoos and Orpik should alternate scratches. Orpik needs to hit 40 for his bonus, then he can rest so he can be fresh for the playoffs.

Orpik only needs to play 7/20 remaining games.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Not sure if it's sarcasm at this point, but I do think some people are so far on the "trade Bura" train that they've twisted this great run he has into being more trade fodder. I don't think we're moving the kid if he's been on a heater.

Reactions: Hivemind

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Excited to see hagelin get his feet wet. This is the most exciting part of the regular season, the final stretch to the playoffs. The more time he gets the more comfortable he will become with the club.

At least he will likely get lots of PK time (looking at you Kempny!) :laugh:

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Not sure if it's sarcasm at this point, but I do think some people are so far on the "trade Bura" train that they've twisted this great run he has into being more trade fodder. I don't think we're moving the kid if he's been on a heater.

Problem is is heaters don’t last long and are far and few between. Keep waiting for the corner to be turned but it hasn’t happened

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
One of the lead ups to the recent outdoor games involving the Sabres, they did the four show behind the scene lead up to the game. Remember Okposo being shown in his home at the time with his wife and two kids along with I believe some other family members. Think back on that and with what he's now dealing with as far as concussions and there has to come a time when the game is no longer worth it. There's other ways of putting food on the table. Family and your time with them should always take precedent. Hope he gets healthy.

Side note, I think he had just recently come back from a previous concussion when he engaged in that fight (though it appeared reluctantly). Can't remember who the player was that wanted to fight him, but really you know the guy has dealt with concussion issues, what's the purpose.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
No French connection, no dominator, no problem.
I remember a game or two several years back where Sabres iced mostly AHLers and still gave us all we could handle. I’m rooting for 2 points above all else and Ovie goal(s) would be nice too. (Patrick Kane seems to want him a Rocket this year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad