Bluth Fantasy Live Draft

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Can someone tell me how the rest of our team is going to be built? I assume it's somewhere in the sign up thread but since it's my pick right now I don't have time to go through and find where it says that. I'm guessing we just let the computer finish drafting or are we just going to keep the players on our team that went undrafted? If it's the latter how do we control for some teams or farm systems being picked clean?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Can someone tell me how the rest of our team is going to be built? I assume it's somewhere in the sign up thread but since it's my pick right now I don't have time to go through and find where it says that. I'm guessing we just let the computer finish drafting or are we just going to keep the players on our team that went undrafted? If it's the latter how do we control for some teams or farm systems being picked clean?

You keep whoever isn't picked. It is up to the GM to fill any holes created by their roster players/prospects being picked.

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
No control it seems, so just find out what u've lost and see what your needs are...not sure what happens if the gms can't take on all the salary they are taking off others.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
No control it seems, so just find out what u've lost and see what your needs are...not sure what happens if the gms can't take on all the salary they are taking off others.

That is one of the things GMs should have been paying attention to. If worst comes to worst they can either trade the player or send them to the minors.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Oh good, glad to hear I still have LaBarbra. Anyway...picking shortly...

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
Sorry guys I was at work with barely any battery left on my phone...i just edited the list for round 7 for who got picked

:stars are up

TheFadedLine

Jan 10, 2012
Alberta
:panthers would first like to thank all the co-commisioners for their time and work on this draft.

And with their 7th and last pick will select C. Stewart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad