Bluth Discussion Thread PT 8:CGY & NYR available! Advance Tuesday @ 9pm CST

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
down 5-1 in the 3rd with 8 mins left i almost pulled off the miracle comeback vs :flyers lol lost 5-4
would have won me the conference!

Buf 80 gp 103
Phi 79 gp 100

and thank god skinner isnt injured

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
down 5-1 in the 3rd with 8 mins left i almost pulled off the miracle comeback vs :flyers lol lost 5-4

Buf 80 gp 103
Phi 79 gp 100

Philly v Buffalo.

Screw conference champ, that battle is all about who doesn't have to play dat Lund first round!:laugh:

HughJazz3dg

Jun 27, 2011
I don't want to play a single person in the east. They all could easily sweep me. Except Gary, cause Neuvirth would just poop on him.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Tampa finishes the season with a 1-0 win over the feared Jets to clinch the Southeast division and a 3 seed in the East. Apparently it just wouldn't be Tampa Bay if there wasn't a goalie controversy on our hands. In a home and home with the Jets, starter Riku Helenius gives up 4 goals while backup Jaroslav Janus posts a shutout. Who will start in the playoffs? I still don't know.
Helenius: 60 GP, 30-21-6, 2.41 GAA, .888 SV%, 8 SO
Janus: 24 GP, 16-6-1, 1.50 GAA, .911 SV%, 9 SO

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
lund is good but hes not a god okay. :laugh:

we've gotten to the point in our league where you just dont WANT (except buf - wsh :)) to face anyone. all good players.

btw that avatar still pisses me off.... mr bean? really? haha made me go watch the olympics video though

Gary83*

I look forward to post game comments in your series with him. Dat Giroux is gonna have to go HAM.

I'm very humble, brah.

I know I'm lucky to be near the top of the east, I lucked out this year with NYR dropping midway, NYI having an off year, NJ sucking, etc etc.

Just hoping I don't get swept. :sarcasm:

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
lund is good but hes not a god okay. :laugh:

we've gotten to the point in our league where you just dont WANT (except buf - wsh :)) to face anyone. all good players.

I had like a mental block against Lund until last night. Including Sitwell games, I think he probably beat me all roughly 6 times I've played him. Still very good, but I'm starting to pick up on how he plays at least. Damn that saucer pass...

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
:wings back in playoffs despite having Eller out (won't come back unless I win first round) and Mursak out rest of the season and only played 26 games this season!

Go wings go!

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
tied for 6th yet still out last season, will likely miss it by ~4pts this season...could be worse!

I am completely screwed if Datsyuk retires...although I should be making a big splash in the FA market even if he doesn't (will have ~12M to spend)

Gary83*

Buf 80 gp 103
Phi 79 gp 100

2 x Pittsburgh
1 x Ottawa

cmon sweeeeeeep

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:wings back in playoffs despite having Eller out (won't come back unless I win first round) and Mursak out rest of the season and only played 26 games this season!

Go wings go!

And you took my 6 seed! Its pretty scary to think that i might not make the playoffs this year. Assuming i win my last game (vs Min CPU) i'll have 100 points. If NSH wins his last game (against i dont know who) he'll have 101 points.

:kings2 have 76 games played with 91 points. 9 points gets him the 8 seed. He has to go 3-0-3 or better to knock me out i believe. Not sure about the ROW tie breaker though.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
And you took my 6 seed! Its pretty scary to think that i might not make the playoffs this year. Assuming i win my last game (vs Min CPU) i'll have 100 points. If NSH wins his last game (against i dont know who) he'll have 101 points.

:kings2 have 76 games played with 91 points. 9 points gets him the 8 seed. He has to go 3-0-3 or better to knock me out i believe. Not sure about the ROW tie breaker though.

ahhhh dont tell me this! too much pressure! I was trying to avoid figuring out what i needed to get in and just play.. god damn it fuss.. haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad