Bluth Discussion Thread PT 7: Advance 1/18 @ 11PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
4-2 pit. Shouldn't have lost. I'm okay with it though. i pushed so hard at the end there Matt lol. At least 6-7 shots in a 3 min period before u scored your 4th

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I won't count the backhand forehand because I did one too but I came out (stupid) on a goal and u had like a dribbler or something...

well to be fair your pominville goal (1st one) was strange, Howard re-acted like it was a rebound despite no initial shot...

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I played very little (maybe 8 games) of this game while both this league and Prestige were in playoffs, and it is showing...

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
colorado scores 2 off hab skates and 1 off duchene's glove with 25 seconds left to win 6-5.

habs 0-3 to start the season
headshot-suicide.gif

avsfan89

Sep 25, 2011
what a crazy game with the AVS and MTL, so many weird bounce goals it was nuts. good game though! 6-5 win for the avs. Duchene with 4 points including a hat trick!

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I'm feeling pretty butthurt after back to back losses against VAN and CGY, I played like absolute garbage but when i was able to generate decent scoring chances... and **** you Howard

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
I'm feeling pretty butthurt after back to back losses against VAN and CGY, I played like absolute garbage but when i was able to generate decent scoring chances... and **** you Howard

Stop playing him your ruining his gaa and save % lol. I'm going to be giving you a solid fleury with probably a good gaa

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
0-1-1 in my first 2 games.

2-1 L against NYR
3-2 SOL against BUF

(Grabner has all 3 of my goals so far.. haha)

Both games were a heart breaker
NYR game was a defensive battle all game.. and with a simple high wrist shot he scores to make it 2-1 near the end of the 3rd

BUF game was intense shots were 35-27 and still ended regulation at 2-2. It was a well fought battle, started my rookie backup for the game, he played pretty well stopping 25 of 27.. he's pretty bad in the shootout though (as am i controlling him)

Common trend with my team though immediately after scoring a goal.. I give up one.. happened on all 3 goals..

I think I am getting better at the game though.. playing a lot of online versus helps a lot.. I just wish I could practice with THIS team..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad