GDT: Blueshirts vs scary snow - 3/28 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Sam tells us what Denver Nugget is in the house but he never tells us what celebrity or athlete is at the home games!

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
You'd think we ran him out of town. He wanted to leave to be a starter. We didn't hold him back. I don't get the hate from him towards us.
I find it especially humorous when people are finding reasons to hate Georgiev like "he didn't high five Shesty" or "he caused the TDA debacle" (are we really missing out on something?).

It was time to move on for both parties, and both are better off for it. But the amount of hate is really astonishing.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
We can hang but the problem is we only have 1 line that looks like a threat to these guys and they know it. They do not have to worry about Kreider and Zibanejads line. They zero threat to them at even strength.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I find it especially humorous when people are finding reasons to hate Georgiev like "he didn't high five Shesty" or "he caused the TDA debacle" (are we really missing out on something?).

It was time to move on for both parties, and both are better off for it. But the amount of hate is really astonishing.
I really loved the "Georgie didn't look happy after the win by Igor" crap. LOL

Reactions: LOFIN

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Bednar throws MacKinnon and Makar over the boards every 10 seconds.

Laviolette counters with Goodrow.

AAAABUX2KYwwhnfPwUIGOPB6DKz-f2tiWG2I1yE0swf9FQihfCjOYZg0eKiWdtExO4N0kjwkAWuTFhu1eLD2eesOqjtxsI0BaBdkFCRp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad