GDT: Blueshirts vs scary snow - 3/28 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Alex Georgiev, a gargoyle unlike any other. His features were twisted and grotesque, but it wasn't just his appearance that set him apart; it was his bitter demeanor and his burning resentment towards the world.

Alex had always felt like an outcast, misunderstood and ridiculed by society. His anger festered, twisting his heart into a dark abyss of hatred. And when Igor Shesterkin emerged as his arch nemesis, their clashes became legendary.

Igor was everything Alex wasn't—handsome, beloved by the people, and skilled in his duties. The contrast between them only fueled Alex's rage, and he harbored a deep-seated jealousy towards Igor.

As the moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows upon the cathedral, Alex Georgiev the ugly gargoyle seethed with anger. Tonight was the night of the final showdown, the culmination of years of bitterness and resentment towards his arch nemesis, Igor Shesterkin.

From his perch atop the cathedral, Alex glared down at the Mile High City below, his twisted features contorted in a sinister sneer. Something reminiscent of the Grinch standing atop the mountain overlooking Whoville. Thoughts of revenge consumed him, driving him to madness as he plotted his confrontation with Igor.

Down below, within the hallowed halls of the cathedral, Igor prepared himself for the inevitable clash. He knew Alex's rage knew no bounds, fueled by his obsession with reclaiming what he believed was rightfully his—the position of guardian of the cathedral.
Twisted features hahahahahaahah

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Alex Georgiev, a gargoyle unlike any other. His features were twisted and grotesque, but it wasn't just his appearance that set him apart; it was his bitter demeanor and his burning resentment towards the world.

Alex had always felt like an outcast, misunderstood and ridiculed by society. His anger festered, twisting his heart into a dark abyss of hatred. And when Igor Shesterkin emerged as his arch nemesis, their clashes became legendary.

Igor was everything Alex wasn't—handsome, beloved by the people, and skilled in his duties. The contrast between them only fueled Alex's rage, and he harbored a deep-seated jealousy towards Igor.

As the moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows upon the cathedral, Alex Georgiev the ugly gargoyle seethed with anger. Tonight was the night of the final showdown, the culmination of years of bitterness and resentment towards his arch nemesis, Igor Shesterkin.

From his perch atop the cathedral, Alex glared down at the Mile High City below, his twisted features contorted in a sinister sneer. Something reminiscent of the Grinch standing atop the mountain overlooking Whoville. Thoughts of revenge consumed him, driving him to madness as he plotted his confrontation with Igor.

Down below, within the hallowed halls of the cathedral, Igor prepared himself for the inevitable clash. He knew Alex's rage knew no bounds, fueled by his obsession with reclaiming what he believed was rightfully his—the position of guardian of the cathedral.
Remember when Geo didn't fix his hair after the game and basically had a combover on his forehead for shirts off our back ceremony? That was f***ing weird.

Kaapo Hollweg

Jun 21, 2019
Star Wars sucks. #RudeDuners
I used to love Star Wars more than anything else. I read almost all the EU novels too. But as much as it pains me to say it and as much as I was unwilling to admit it for a long time, even trying to convince myself the new trilogy was allright... Star Wars is dead. Disney killed it. I moved on already

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Let's goooooo.

Attachments

• PXL_20240329_001612725.jpg
    PXL_20240329_001612725.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Lua

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Yeah. On mobile and slow, but I don't see him unfortunately. He would've been big for this game.
One could say, this shows the coaching staff doesn't trust him enough in big games after the last suspension. Which is unfortunate, because this is the last big game for the Rangers, so now or never you should really throw him in and see if he sticks.

Reactions: gabevh3

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The Avs lost to Montreal at home after riding a 9 game winning streak, so they are coming in pissed I would assume. And this is the last test for the Rangers, the rest of the schedule is very soft. Should be a very exciting game. Both teams really want to win (at least I hope the Rangers didn't get complacent after clinching)

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
The Avs lost to Montreal at home after riding a 9 game winning streak, so they are coming in pissed I would assume. And this is the last test for the Rangers, the rest of the schedule is very soft. Should be a very exciting game. Both teams really want to win.
The Rangers need to go into this with a chip on their shoulder and want blood. I'm sick of everyone praising this Avs team. f*** them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad