GDT: Blueshirts vs scary snow - 3/28 9:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
I was half watching a Col game recently and it sounded like fans were chanting GEOR for their goalie. Pretty funny if I heard right.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
How does Vesey not get a seat in the press box for this one?

Over coaching. I bet Cuylle doesn’t get scratched again. So are they going to rotate Brod and Rempe? I think that’s stupid

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
last RS game vs a for-sure playoff team ...

1711656846380.png

Reactions: Nickmo82

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC

Over coaching. I bet Cuylle doesn’t get scratched again. So are they going to rotate Brod and Rempe? I think that’s stupid
Sitting Vesey for rare mistakes would be over coaching. He's rotating certain players, not punishing guys. Only fans overreact and demand a benching for a bad game.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022

Yep I was tempted to burn his (my) jersey after him puking up two goals.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Sitting Vesey for rare mistakes would be over coaching. He's rotating certain players, not punishing guys. Only fans overreact and demand a benching for a bad game.
If you are rotating, you rotate out the 4th liner who had a poor game. His name is Jimmy Vesey

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If Rempe isn't playing it might have something to do with the high altitude in Denver. Rempe has been getting 5/6/7 minutes a game. Lavi might want to dress someone he's more comfortable giving 10/11/12 minutes to and rolling the lines.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Alex Georgiev, a gargoyle unlike any other. His features were twisted and grotesque, but it wasn't just his appearance that set him apart; it was his bitter demeanor and his burning resentment towards the world.

Alex had always felt like an outcast, misunderstood and ridiculed by society. His anger festered, twisting his heart into a dark abyss of hatred. And when Igor Shesterkin emerged as his arch nemesis, their clashes became legendary.

Igor was everything Alex wasn't—handsome, beloved by the people, and skilled in his duties. The contrast between them only fueled Alex's rage, and he harbored a deep-seated jealousy towards Igor.

As the moon hung low in the sky, casting eerie shadows upon the cathedral, Alex Georgiev the ugly gargoyle seethed with anger. Tonight was the night of the final showdown, the culmination of years of bitterness and resentment towards his arch nemesis, Igor Shesterkin.

From his perch atop the cathedral, Alex glared down at the Mile High City below, his twisted features contorted in a sinister sneer. Something reminiscent of the Grinch standing atop the mountain overlooking Whoville. Thoughts of revenge consumed him, driving him to madness as he plotted his confrontation with Igor.

Down below, within the hallowed halls of the cathedral, Igor prepared himself for the inevitable clash. He knew Alex's rage knew no bounds, fueled by his obsession with reclaiming what he believed was rightfully his—the position of guardian of the cathedral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad