Half-Assed GDT: Blues Yotes

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
that was a great shift. funny how much better we look when we have 5 really good players on the ice together. for all the noise, this club is short on talent. we have far fewer impact players than we had even 2-3 years ago. it's amazing how much better we are gonna look next year with hanifan, bolduc, snuggs, and dvo in the lineup.

Reactions: Xerloris

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Parayko seemed to have such a great one-timer as a rookie. But he hasn't shot very well since then. kyrou gave him a great set-up. He should have been able to get that one by Ingram, who was out of position due to Kyrou's fake.

that was a great shift. funny how much better we look when we have 5 really good players on the ice together. for all the noise, this club is short on talent. we have far fewer impact players than we had even 2-3 years ago. it's amazing how much better we are gonna look next year with hanifan, bolduc, snuggs, and dvo in the lineup.
I hope they all play well enough to make the team, and play really well as rookies, and Neighbours and Perunovich continue to develop.

Reactions: Blueston

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
This post is getting me all hot and bothered.

• Haha

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Gotta love Bernie saying that "we've got to give The Blues credit for 'coming back' in The 2nd Period!" Are we THAT bad that playing Arizona to ONLY a 3-goal deficit is a VICTORY???

• Haha

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Gotta love Bernie saying that "we've got to give The Blues credit for 'coming back' in The 2nd Period!" Are we THAT bad that playing Arizona to ONLY a 3-goal deficit is a VICTORY???
"Hey, at least they didn't hop in the bus and go back to the dorms."

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
sweet pass by neighbours that thomas just missed tapping in. showed level of vision he hasn't often flashed.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
nicely done. turnover by marco and then peru's guy scored. but he kicked it in, so i don't think it's gonna count. edit: it in fact did not count.

Last edited:

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I'm convinced he still has PTSD from almost killing Backes
Like all those boxers whose careers were ruined by almost killing their opponent with hard hits to the wrong part of their heads? Afraid they'd kill someone in the ring. Funny that didn't stop some of our unfavourite hockey players from skating up behind their victims, winding up, and slamming their sticks as hard as they could on their heads. :mad:

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
2nd and 3rd periods were solid, just couldn't dig out of the massive hole from the 1st unfortunately.

It may require moving Hayes back to C, but I'd like to get the 4th line back together (Toropchenko - Sundqvist - Blais). They were so effective as a line, but with Alexandrov at C they have been just sort of there. Afraid Alexandrov is going to be the definition of "just a guy"...

DeuceNine

Like You Read About
Aug 6, 2006
Stymieville
I'd like to think the FO has a really good handle on who's coming up, but isn't trying to oversell it. That would explain why we're not looking super hard at high end talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad