Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Blanick is enjoying so called "life" again and wild fans are lazy bums that can't create a GDT I can steal from.

ldcuzwk.png

bOq3lt6.jpg

OPqmgUb.jpg

OPj2TPl.png

2PN5T4P.png

eC3dgLk.png

***Lineups subject to change***

Reactions: shpongle falls

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Easily best so far - Blue gameday live stream in youtube. Dropped couple tears. So nice to see interview about Schwartz parents and talked about Mandi. It would be so cool in some point to hear Jadens brother interview, heard so much good about him too. Down earth people all of them.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
If Paajarvi was on a 2-on-1 he would probably dump the puck around the boards, thank god Blais is in for him. Pretty sad that I've seen more offensive ability in Thorburn than Paajarvi.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
If Paajarvi was on a 2-on-1 he would probably dump the puck around the boards, thank god Blais is in for him. Pretty sad that I've seen more offensive ability in Thorburn than Paajarvi.
Okay don't get crazy now.

Paajarvi is at least fast. Thorburn is just...nothing of usefulness.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Okay don't get crazy now.

Paajarvi is at least fast. Thorburn is just...nothing of usefulness.
Thorburn has had some scoring chances in the past few games. He also made a really nice pass to Upshall in the game against Edmonton. Paajarvi has done nothing the whole season. I don't like Thorburn, but honestly he has been more of a presence than Paajarvi which is just sad on Paajarvi's part.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111

Pfft. PRV would try the wrap around on a 2 on 1. We all know that.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Yeah PRV hasn’t done anything to really warrant being in the lineup lately. Hopefully Berglund can get back in the next game or two and round things out some.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Are we activating a jinx by using an arena photo without Bobby’s #5 in the rafters or is that just part of the half-assery?

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
Hopefully Blais can provide some jump to that third line. Paajarvi playing fewer minutes than Thorburn scares me.

In the long run I agree but the 4th line was jumping last night and Thorburn was a big part of that. He's earned another game or two but I hope that he doesn't get overused because of a few good games (not that I expect that to happen).

I'm looking forward to seeing what Blais looks like on this go-around.

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
In the long run I agree but the 4th line was jumping last night and Thorburn was a big part of that. He's earned another game or two but I hope that he doesn't get overused because of a few good games (not that I expect that to happen).

I'm looking forward to seeing what Blais looks like on this go-around.
Yes. It's not that I'm saying that Thorburn hasn't played well, but the fact that Yeo still plays MPS in the top 9 despite being invisible there forever is what makes me cringe.

Reactions: High n Wide

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Half hour before a Saturday game and the Wild still don't have a GDT? That's pretty bad.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Paajarvi has been a big disappointment for me so far, last year down the stretch it looked like he was finding his game and looked like a legit solid third liner. He's gone back to being useless again.

Anxious to see how Blais looks tonight.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Kozari is a ref tonight, expect a total clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad