Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Stars, Twas But a Scratch

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1702784746400.png

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good win.

Had bad defensive breakdowns on all 3 of the goals we allowed, but for the most part I liked the rest of our game. Thought we were more aggressive defensively overall, good gaps and sticks, and really good energy the first 2 periods.

It will take a while to evaluate Bannister but the hope is just to see good signs in each game that we can keep building off of. I’ve seen that in the first two. Now this road trip will be telling.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Taking the boy tonight. He's weary of rocking his Kyrou jersey after what happened the other night because he thinks people hate him now and therefore anyone who likes Kyrou as well LOL (he's 5)
He'll be fine.. Gonna have to be pulling for the win tonight so sorry in advance to the fringe and full on tankers. LGB!!
Hope the kiddo had a friggin blast.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
The place was going nuts when Kyrou dropped the F bomb and my boy was in tears seeing his favorite player getting redemption and 1st star of the game, proudly wearing his jersey... Man. This season may amount to nothing, but this was the best feeling I've had watching Blues hockey since they hoisted the cup and the boy was a mere blob like creature.. Did someone say something about somebody chopping onions?? Gonna hangout for a while and take this one in while traffic eases up. Never gonna forget this one, boys.

Hope the kiddo had a friggin blast.
Thanks man! He sure did. Dude can barely speak at the moment LOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad