Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Hopefully Sunqvist is ok, he was slow to get up and went to the bench there

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Blues Win! Nice start to a key road trip, on which The Blues need to gain a lot of points to cut into Colorado and Minnesota's leads on them. They possessed the puck most of the game, and played in The O-Zone most of the game. Nice to see Thomas shoot so much, and score, and Tarasenko play so well again.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Blues Win! Nice start to a key road trip, on which The Blues need to gain a lot of points to cut into Colorado and Minnesota's leads on them. They possessed the puck most of the game, and played in The O-Zone most of the game. Nice to see Thomas shoot so much, and score, and Tarasenko play so well again.
glad to hear this

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Thomas line had 3 goals and 6 assists (counting pp). They dominated undermanned sens.
The Thomas-Tarasenko pairing outperformed the Kyrou-O'Reilly pairing tonight, by a longshot. O'Reilly, who gives 115% every night, must have been tired (also playing against The Sens' best defensive players).

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
That really was dominant performance. Granted Ottawa was without top center and top d and their goalie got hurt, but we did nice job of not playing down to lesser opponent. We coulda won by 6.

Last edited:
Reactions: mk80 and CoMoBlues

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
The Blues didn’t play down to the competition. Which is good to see. Glad Army finally switched up the lines a bit at the end. ROR with Perron and Saad, and Schenn with JK and Barby. They actually looked better.

Finally. I like our forth line. Reminds me very much of the forth line we ran when we won the cup. They can be productive. Not sure what happened to Sunny D. He went down behind the net, but I didn’t catch what happened. Didn’t notice a Sen around him when he went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad