GDT: Blues vs Ottawa ... some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Will the Blues put the screws to Ottawa in Bannister's debut or will it be more of the same? Ottawa has played 5 fewer games than the Blues, and have a +5 goal differential vs a -14 for the Blues.

screws.gif

Lines:

Does it matter? I wish the best for Bannister but hope for full tank mode.

berglund.gif

schenn.gif

ott.gif

armstrong.jpeg

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Confirmed with link: Linkens Mastery out, Spectre In

In a suprising move, Blues HF Forum relieved Linken's mastery of his GDT duties and called up Spektre. This move is perhaps following in the footsteps of the hockey team the board covers, who replaced their own bench boss last night. GM (great mod) Simon_IC could not be reached for comment. Perhaps he will be holding a press conference later today. More to come...

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville

In a suprising move, Blues HF Forum relieved Linken's mastery of his GDT duties and called up Spektre. This move is perhaps following in the footsteps of the hockey team the board covers, who replaced their own bench boss last night. GM (great mod) Simon_IC could not be reached for comment. Perhaps he will be holding a press conference later today. More to come...
Simon's up in the Canada right? I believe news takes a bit to get there. Could be wrong but I'm just going off of Robb's actions...

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

I f***ing love you guys sometimes. Hahaha

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I'm going to the game and had to check to make sure what day today was.

Also, I had somehow ignored the STL blues thread and had to spend 10 minutes figuring out where to un-ignore it.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

I’m glad a change has finally come.

But still need to see Simon take some accountability for the HFBlues roster he has constructed. The contract given to idiot @BlueDream hasn’t worked out. The signing of @Ted Hoffman who had to be released for banging Bedard’s mom. @Blueston caring more about his YouTube highlights than winning debates. The list goes on when it comes to how messed up this locker room is.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
What happens if we find our that the roster is fine and it was Berube this whole time? Anyone gonna apologize to Doug?

I don't have any numbers but historically teams usually get a bump in play after a coaching change. I won't be surprised if they play better overall. At the end of the day I think the players are who they are, largely inconsistent.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Remember what happened last year when Stutzle boarded Parayko and busted his face open and nobody did a single thing in retaliation?

If this team wants to convince me that they want to stay together, I need a good old fashioned line brawl because you know Ottawa is bringing that kind of game again.

I know 50 will be ready to go.

Reactions: eibyyz and Drubilly

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Remember what happened last year when Stutzle boarded Parayko and busted his face open and nobody did a single thing in retaliation?

If this team wants to convince me that they want to stay together, I need a good old fashioned line brawl because you know Ottawa is bringing that kind of game again.

I know 50 will be ready to go.
Now if Kyrou starts swinging on someone I'll eat a sock.

Reactions: eibyyz

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Is Neighbors the real deal?
Hopefully. I'm praying to everything that he can solidify himself as a top 6 power forward type. Filling out the top 6 in a few years with Buch (if he extends), Thomas, Neighbours, Snuggy, Dali, and Kyrou, with Stenberg, Dean, and Bolduc hitting as solid Middle 6 would be freaking money.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
if the blues were going for full tank mode, they wouldn't have waived vrana

here's to hoping for powerplay goal, although i realize those are lofty expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad