Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
Army did not get us into cap trouble, the Pejorative Slured f***ing covid protocol has. Let's just take players out for 10 days but offer no cap relief to call up a replacement? f***ing genius level stupid shit there.
Im with ya bud.

NO f***ing consideration going into this season?

Utter chaos. Just let these kids play.

We don't need a third cup with '***'

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Army did not get us into cap trouble, the Pejorative Slured f***ing covid protocol has. Let's just take players out for 10 days but offer no cap relief to call up a replacement? f***ing genius level stupid shit there.
it is stupid and now we get to keep running 11 f and 7 d ... because of a test :help:... this shit aint going away anytime soon

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Scandella still has 2 years at 3.275. Not a good cap hit. I get why he got it at the time. He came in hot. But that was more so the exception than the rule for his career.

Now that he’s regressed, that doesn’t look good at all.
i agree with all this

Reactions: Fitrix

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Just one game, split with TB so it’s hard to complain
if they wouldnt have f***ed around vs arizona, det, dallas, anaheim, chicago i would agree

but they decided to f*** around vs them so they need to continue to pack on points or they will be in 5th place VERY soon.

Reactions: Ranksu and Fitrix

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
giphy.gif
where you gonna spend all that ?:bb: lol

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
ALL The Blues defencemen move towards the puck on the right side, and Hedman takes the pass and suddenly dashes to the front of the net, makes a quick move to make Husso lean, and flips it by him. Blues trail by 2. Not a good game tonight.
The pass from Scandella ? Terrible play.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Im so sick of this shit.
"Let's shut down the league because a few guys might miss a week".

How long are we going to do this?

A year? 2 years? 10 years?

This is f***ing ridiculous.
what is gonna be awful is when playoff series are once again determined because of who can or cannot play. blues saw this firsthand last postseason. wait until it decides a cup finals once a team loses their starting goalie.

i still find it funny how when this happened to colorado they shut down the entire division but when it happens to other teams, they just play on lol. i expect the blues to have more cases by the time puck drops saturday seeing as they just traveled on a plane with 2 guys who apparently had it.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
what is gonna be awful is when playoff series are once again determined because of who can or cannot play. blues saw this firsthand last postseason. wait until it decides a cup finals once a team loses their starting goalie.

i still find it funny how when this happened to colorado they shut down the entire division but when it happens to other teams, they just play on lol. i expect the blues to have more cases by the time puck drops saturday seeing as they just traveled on a plane with 2 guys who apparently had it.
oh i know ... i loved how they made the top 4 teams play each other last year after the season was already over (before the playoffs for seeding):dunce:... started #1 finished #4th

cause COVID .... gtfo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad