Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Stars Game 5 Early Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
What's the difference between a shooting star and a Dallas star?

ULyLtAp.png

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Hitch before game 5

Looks like we might see some changes on bottom line. Hitch didn't told names. I just hope Edmundson stays, but is he referring Pääjärvi? I really don't see that Ott is better option compare to Reaves. Upshall is important piece on PK also, has worked well with Brodziak. So I really don't see why Pääjärvi should go ahead of Upshall.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I just have an ominous feeling about this game. I know we don't technically have to win this game, but I think our chances drop to maybe 20% of pulling off this series if we don't win today.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Dreamt the Blues lost today...woke up relieved. Hopefully the relief is still here after game 5. When was the last Game 5 the Blues have actually won? Their record in the recent ones is atrocious.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Dreamt the Blues lost today...woke up relieved. Hopefully the relief is still here after game 5. When was the last Game 5 the Blues have actually won? Their record in the recent ones is atrocious.
Coincidentally, I dreamt they won...so this is about to get interesting.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
this series should not return to dallas if the blues know whats best for them. hope to see better effort than we saw in game 4.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
The Blues need to capitalize on their scoring chances this game. Missing so many chances early last game gave the Stars life. If Brouwer and Tarasenko score those goals we are looking at an elimination game today. Lets not dwell on it though. If we get back to playing our heavy forecheck game (for a full 60) I think we walk out of Dallas with the win.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Pretty frustrated that this series isn't ending today. It was one thing losing Game 1 after being emotionally spent from the Chicago series.

They took their foot off the gas in Game 2 and were supposed to have learned their lesson. They expose Dallas as the overrated team the world knows them as in Game 3, and then they're dominating Game 4 until the worst turnover in the history of hockey and just coast the rest of the night, expecting to win because they're the better team and just assumed it would happen.

Now they've put themselves in a best of 3 where two of them are in Dallas. Hitch should be fired if they manage to blow this.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Absolutely can not sleep, was able to get about 2 hours after I fed the dogs when I got home from work last night. In bed by 4:15 am up by 6:40 am cannot go back to sleep, and I have a busy night at work tonight starting at 4 pm. The Blues are killing me by dragging these series out, the only plus about being positively exhausted tonight is the fact that I 100% believe the Blues win today, and will finish close out the series with a win in STL Monday. Come on noon get here already!

No whammy's today boys, come out of the gate flying and for the love of god play the full 60 minutes.

Lets Go Blues!

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
In the infinite wisdom of the NHL they have the #1 & #2 teams playing in the 2nd rd meanwhile the 6th & 7th battle it out as well.

Go regular season!

Man Rocket

88+73
Jul 12, 2011
Lets go Blues! Got my Tarasenko jersey on and making my wings with Syberg's sauce. (Blues my #2 team for a long time)

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Ott and Jaskin on ice for warm-ups. No Reaves.

good, he took a stupid penalty the other night after we had a PP coming and it almost cost us a PP. i havent been thrilled with his play the past 2 games.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Fabbri back with Stastny and Brouwer is a good thing. Not sure about those other lines though.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Why Berglund over Fabbri if your changing everything?

My guess is to have someone defensively responsible playing with those two so they can do their thing in the O zone, also Berglund is a possession monster with the puck, maybe it pays off. Probably not though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad