Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] C Otto Stenberg signs ELC with the Blues (3 years, $950k AAV)

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_8353.jpeg

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Think you have to put dvorksy in that group also

Yeah, him too, although I'm not sure we should pencil him in to bump Schenn down already. Dean might be a better bet to start in the bottom 6 as an all around player, and already with 1 year of pro experience.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Dean and Bolduc will for sure. They've both looked solid at the NHL level already.

Dvorsky is a long shot, but he's sure going for it.
I wouldnt say Dean for sure, I think there is a good chance he starts the year in the AHL. He looked ok at times but IMO seems like he isn't quite ready for a full time NHL gig and could use some more seasoning in the A. Bolduc should make the team though.

EastVillageBlues

Feb 18, 2019
Dean and Bolduc will for sure. They've both looked solid at the NHL level already.

Dvorsky is a long shot, but he's sure going for it.

I would like to see a cup of coffee for Stenberg as well.

We kind of need more young blood to be moving through the ranks, especially given that Buch is likely to be moved at the draft, and Kyrou is also not completely out of the question.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

We kind of need more young blood to be moving through the ranks, especially given that Buch is likely to be moved at the draft, and Kyrou is also not completely out of the question.
Everything Army has said is aimed towards Stenberg and Lindstein playing in the SHL next year.

NotTheRocketman

Jul 13, 2021

Kyrou isn't going anywhere. Buch might, but only if the return is really good. Army sounds like he's interested in extending him if numbers work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad