Half-Assed GDT: Blues Sens

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Next two games are the biggest games of the year. If they lose either of them It would be best to just throw in the towel, if they win both. They really need to end the season strong to kick Vegas out of the playoffs.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Neighbours, Kyrou, Hofer all had really nice games.

Bolduc continues to compete. He has rounded out his game nicely. I just hope he starts to get some points to get his confidence up on offense.

Dean was working hard, which is no surprise. He didn’t do much, but I also wasn’t expecting much.

Parayko had a rough first until his goal and then he turned it up.

Saad showed some bounce in his step.

Kap is such an example of no tool box. He has tools, he has effort, but not much to show for it.

Perunovich looks more steady, but his offense still isn’t coming through. Not sure what isn’t clicking for him.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012

Bolduc continues to compete. He has rounded out his game nicely. I just hope he starts to get some points to get his confidence up on offense.

Dean was working hard, which is no surprise. He didn’t do much, but I also wasn’t expecting much.

Kap is such an example of no tool box. He has tools, he has effort, but not much to show for it.

Perunovich looks more steady, but his offense still isn’t coming through. Not sure what isn’t clicking for him.
Im still shocked Kap looked so good in his small sample size w/us last season, and now he's exactly what other fan bases said he would be this season. Just so much meh.

Reactions: Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If the Blues can use their 12 mil of cap space this off season to bring in a LHD or a 2nd Line Center that would be great.

Reactions: mk80

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
If the Blues can use their 12 mil of cap space this off season to bring in a LHD or a 2nd Line Center that would be great.
1711073776124.gif

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm trying not to be too greedy. In all Honesty I want to Move Krug as well and get 2 LHD and a 2nd line C. I just don't see many we would want to go after in UFA. Maybe if we can get Lindholm on a cheap deal due to his poor performance this season? Throwing him being Buch and Kyrou might give him some jump. I'm also wondering what the NYR do with Miller or Lindgren as well.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I thought Dean made a few nice plays. Hard to stand out when you're on the 4th line. Hopefully he stays in the lineup.
Agreed, noticed him couple times making good reads and smart plays with the puck. Not sure he will (or should) stay in the lineup when Sundqvist returns, but a very solid showing for his first game!

Reactions: mk80 and Blueston

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020

if adjusted for games played and ice time perunovich would have 35ish points as compared to krug with 34 points, krug leads blues D in points

Reactions: Celtic Note

ArenaRat

Jan 19, 2022
Nola
Husso sucks. He has been a dud in Detroit.

Granted, they are not a good defensive team. But Husso has only had one season in the NHL where his GAA was under 3 and his save percentage was above .900.

I certainly expected more out of him than that.
You did? He was no sure thing. I thought when we dealt him he had a pretty low likelihood of becoming a really good / top half of NHL goalies, and wasn't at all guaranteed not to bust. He had a great contract year.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
You did? He was no sure thing. I thought when we dealt him he had a pretty low likelihood of becoming a really good / top half of NHL goalies, and wasn't at all guaranteed not to bust. He had a great contract year.
Yes. Obviously while not a sure thing, he was regarded fairly highly as a prospect. Most people on here thought he had a higher ceiling than Binnington for a while. Heck it wasn’t that long ago we still had fans arguing that we traded the wrong goalie. So I think most people expected him to have more than one good season by the time he was almost 30.

Reactions: BlueOil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad