Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Jets 7pm-Used Up All The Goals Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
It kinda sucks the Jets are in our division, because they are a really fun hockey team to watch. This could be a really fun rivalry going forward.

Reactions: Scheifelaine

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Blues look tired. I think Jake is going to have to come up big here. He has been very solid, just needs to keep it.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Why is it teams are allowed to beat up the Blues infront of their net but the Blues get called all the time

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
They’ve played a masterful road game so far on a back to back. Unlucky bounce off Dunn. I remember you saying you have a sister who lives in Winnipeg? And you spent time there as well. Is she a blues fan also?
Not as much as I am. But, my whole family rooted for The Blues while Ab McDonald was on the team (1968-72). We were Blackhawk fans for the 15 years before, as Ab was in their system as a junior, and on their team for 12 years before coming to The Blues.

Naturally, the rest of my family are Jets fans. And those who stayed in The Netherlands are not hockey fans. My brother, who lives in Sweden, was a Hawks and Blues fan while Ab was on those teams. He may watch a SEL game now and then, and The Stanley Cup Finals. But, as a rule, he's not a diehard fan of any NHL team. My Danish brother-in-law roots for The Danish national team, and individual Danish players in The NHL and SEL and Alsvenskan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lakewood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad