Half-Assed GDT: Blues Islanders

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
I like these espn+ games, its nice to hear some different broadcasters and the picture quality is better than Bally’s too.
Ok, I'm so glad you said this. I've been having this internal debate with myself for a couple of years now where I'll watch games on Ballys and then I'll watch one on ESPN or ABC and I'm always like, huh, this looks so much better on ABC, I wonder if it has to do with the settings diff b/t ESPN+ and YoutubeTv or something. Guess it's just that the cameras for ABC/ESPN proper are better.

Reactions: The Electrician

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Youtube TV streams a lot of channels at 720p. I am not sure on Bally sports. All my teams are out if market, so I watch sports on ESPN+ which has a 1080p max. Although my ESPN apps have dynamic resolution, that can go waaaaay down if you lose bandwidth.

Long story short, it's most likely not the cameras but YouTube choosing to stream Bally at lower resolution to save them money.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
if someone makes a offer to take binner's cap and give us a nice haul, his play makes it easier to do.

I have a feeling Army is going to move assets for NHL ready players and speed up this rebuild. I don’t see him moving Binny.

Reactions: Xerloris

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Moving Schenn would be the shakeup this team needs. He looks like he’s not even trying tonight.
Has he been reported to be on the Block? It would be surprising with the fact we just slapped the C on him. But it would definitely clear out some cap space.

Reactions: Celtic Note

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Has he been reported to be on the Block? It would be surprising with the fact we just slapped the C on him. But it would definitely clear out some cap space.
I don’t think I’ve seen his name mentioned. After all who is looking for an overpriced puck fumbler?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I love TorpedoGuy

I still remember when he arrived. Everyone went to the Mills (old Blues training facility) to see Klim Kostin. I had my eye on the other Russian - tall with speed and good skill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad