GDT: Blues @ Hawks 7pm 12/9/23 NBC Sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Who is this Mrazek guy? All round good game by the team.

How many times did Bedard shoot wide in the last 2 games?
Reichel was better.
Zaitsev had his best game as a Blackhawk.
Good games by grinders Entwistle, Reese Johnson, Dickinson and Foligno.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Also playing two defenseman on the PP is so stupid. Putting guys in spots they don’t practice. It’s a 3 goal lead with 4 minutes left be serious.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Seth Jones remains the worst PP defenseman in the NHL. Have Hawks given up more SH goals than they've scored on the PP yet?
Are they going to be able to move his contract when they need to? If this is what Jones is going to be going forward I don't see how. It sucks, his first two years with the Hawks he was good.

I still don't understand how ownership let Bowman make that deal when he was already a dead man walking.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Jones was horrible...not only cost Hawks on the shorty ...but so many fails to clear pucks...it always gets stopped ny the STL D ..
AlSO too many passes off or to the wrong guy....Also fails AGAIN to qb the PP to success.I kept saying all game even before his shorty goof that Jones not earning his $9.5...when other HawksD had pretyvvod games..Hawks forwards all collapsed at end when STL pressured in 3rd period = disapointing nobody could take puck from them and get a shot at the empty net.

Bedard =only 1 shot on goal (despite several scoring chances) his generational shooting way off tonight.

Hawks shoukdvhave hasx6-7 goals in 2st period...Blues won the possession lat 2 periods ...the fight at end of1st wokevSTL up...Still Hawks had sone good scoring chances too in 2nd...

In 3rd Hawks looked like sitting back to protect a lead andSTL got the MO and energy to pressure in Hawks zone...Mrazek made several fantastic saves.. Thenon the PpP$9.5 ruins the shutout for Mrazekby his normal big goof.and No mitigating offensive contribution for $9.5..
Why are we paying g this much for this lengthy carrying of this albatross? $9.5 INFURIATES ME!

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
More of these wibs ruins the yank..so ..yes..ship out Mrazek before hecruins everything ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad