GDT: Blues @ Hawks 1pm 11/26/23 Nbcsports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Looks llkecgiid goaltending can cover up for Barfy...but bad goaltending cannot.Sure blame Soda...but still Barfy is really bad.

.first STL goal he was caught up ice..forxa STAHDMAN that never shoukd haooen..so KK tried getting back to check tge break-away but xoukd not stop the Rush to our net...

Secnd goal Barfy fails to get over to cut off K.Hayes before he shoots or at least to get into a blocking angle.

ThirdcSTL goal Barfy fails to get his stick on cross -ice pass by Thomas to open guy on STL LW side and Sida cannot get over in time to face the shot...

Point is...maybex1 fail by Murphy is acceptable.. but 3 fails by Right Side dman in 1 period is NOT ACCEPTABLE .

Connor Murphy is certainly Connor Barfy ...failing to do tge job...failing miserably.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Unfortunately this team is just not very entertaining to watch. Obviously the Bedard line but they seem to spend a good chunk of their shifts in the D zone.

Ahhh yes. Forgot about the other Connor.

I recant my statement.
Yeah. Me too. My bad.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Another NHL network game meaning even though I pay for ESPN plus & HBO, I cannot watch the game. Dumb business model.
It is complete nonsense. I read somewhere that it's because of bizarre concerns about streaming biting into the revenue that would be generated by people who can't watch the game anyway. Highly recommend googling "NHL Bite" to learn more.

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Kaiser should be in the AHL and Zaitsev should be getting his minutes. Hes getting eaten alive.

Jimmy2Times

Oct 24, 2019
It is complete nonsense. I read somewhere that it's because of bizarre concerns about streaming biting into the revenue that would be generated by people who can't watch the game anyway. Highly recommend googling "NHL Bite" to learn more.
Gotta love the NHL brass cause their a little late to the party when it comes to people using alternative streaming to catch games... that cat has been out of the bag for years and it's never going back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad