Half-Assed GDT: Blues Flyers: It's Happening!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
wait, that doesn't seem possible. i was told he was washed up.
Something about a sight challenged squirrel and a nut. Lol

While I am happy that his play has picked up, it is the halfway point in an 82 game season. So he will have to make up for the majority of the front half of the season.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

While I am happy that his play has picked up, it is the halfway point in an 82 game season. So he will have to make up for the majority of the front half of the season.
He’s currently 4th on team in scoring. He’s got a lot of company on the “needs to pick up the scoring in the second half” list.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX

he is having crappy season. i don't think anyone is disputing that. my only point was i thought it was premature to say it was because he suddenly got old (it does happen but his underlying numbers suggested otherwise), rather than pressure of captainsy, lack of talent around him, lingering injury, or just a bad slump.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
My guess is this is the last we see of Perunovich-Kessel. Shot attempts are 26-3 in favor of the Flyers with that pairing on the ice. 26-3!!

EDIT-26-5 with Neighbours two attempts in the dying seconds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad