Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Cats: There's a Game Tonight I Guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Why’d they need to review a stick in the rafters?

Also, Rivers is so garbage saying Florida challenged that

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
You dislike him or feel meh about him? He is kind of a meh player to me, but he doesn't tend to hurt you much. I don't think he is a critical piece by any stretch.
Saad is okay at scoring, and a very good defensive forward. the Blues have very few of those. So, he brings decent value to the team at his salary level.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Bouch is a gangster tonight
R.jpeg

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Very solid game for Hofer tonight
I think he just needs time to continue his evolution, but he has looked promising to me for a while.

I want to see a race between Kyrou and Toropchenko
the NHL has that chip tech they are using. Is that publicly available yet? You might be bale to see how their speed compares with that info.

Impossible

I truly hate Rivers.
Selective hearing is your ally my fiend. Been tuning out JK for a very long time. Rivers is no different.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice road win for The Blues, who have gone back to their good, and more organised play under Bannister. their not-very-well-played game against The Lightning seems to have been an anomaly. I hope they play more the way they've played in the others. It's a LOT easier to watch the way they're playing for Bannister than it was for Berube over the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad