Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Canucks 9PM CST on BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Canucks are injured and sick. Blues need to come out strong and punish them. Maybe a little Schenn on Schenn violence.

tomin

AintNoSeats
Dec 18, 2014
I would have probably played Binnington tonight and Husso tomorrow due to Vancouver being a very very depleted team. But, oh well.
agree - seems like its win win strategy starting Husso tonight. They can continue to give him starts while he's winning, and allow Binner the chance to win tomorrow and the continue in net. Just a thought.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
I would have probably played Binnington tonight and Husso tomorrow due to Vancouver being a very very depleted team. But, oh well.
I like this move, personally. Hope for a big win tonight with another solid performance by Bill and really put the pressure on Binnington to perform tomorrow and keep it going.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
not many teams would sit a guy after a shutout, so there's that, but I agree with you. I'd have played Binny tonight, Husso tomorrow

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
hmmm.... 3-6-1 in their last 10. ouch

and I thought we were 2 behind NSH when we beat them (which would have made us tied) but it shows up 2 back still?

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
You should always play a goalie after a shutout. Ride the hot hand.
reading the VAN board, and they bring up a good point, especially considering that they've been playing well lately. Boeser and Pettersson seem to have Binny's number and score pretty well against him. now, their roster is in disarray but so was STL's there for awhile and that turned out ok

Reactions: BlueDream

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
one of the teams i take great pleasure in watching them suck, f*** the canucks

GO BLUES

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Faulk made some comments to a journalist that ended up in a Yahoo news article where he said he didn't want to go to Canada because of their covid mandates and was hoping to just get quickly in and out for the next two games. Canucks fans found the article and some are all pissy about it in their GDT lol. Normally I enjoy their board when I visit but have to say I'm with Justin on this one. Go in, get the points and leave Canada as quickly as possible.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Faulk made some comments to a journalist that ended up in a Yahoo news article where he said he didn't want to go to Canada because of their covid mandates and was hoping to just get quickly in and out for the next two games. Canucks fans found the article and some are all pissy about it in their GDT lol. Normally I enjoy their board when I visit but have to say I'm with Justin on this one. Go in, get the points and leave Canada as quickly as possible.

Canadian truckers block highway at US border to protest Covid vaccine mandates

They should worry less about what Faulk says and more about their own countrymen are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad