Half-Assed GDT: Blues Bruins: Return of the Faulk.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
1705172257825.png

Who are we kidding?
We all know how this one is gonna go.
1705172631147.png

Although that won't stop a single one of us from watching it.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I like reading other team GDT’s pre game, and there’s always at least one or two comments mentioning something about getting under Binnington skin or something along those lines.

I know he has a (mostly warranted) reputation…but still amusing.
all STL needs to do is rough up Pasta like they did in the playoffs and watch him disappear.. again

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Watching the Bruins feed just for shits and giggles, and wow does Jack Edwards should like shit. Like, if I didn't know any better I'd think he had a small stroke the way he's enunciating individual words and really putting emphasis on words semi-randomly. I feel winded just listening to him.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
at least once a game when our top line is out there i almost convince myself that we are really close to being quality team. and then we put a different line out there and i remember why we are so far away.

Reactions: Celtic Note

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Watching the Bruins feed just for shits and giggles, and wow does Jack Edwards should like shit. Like, if I didn't know any better I'd think he had a small stroke the way he's enunciating individual words and really putting emphasis on words semi-randomly. I feel winded just listening to him.
Their broadcasts would be much better with a guy like Alex Faust who used to do the Kings on their Bally's channel. Or literally anyone else.

Reactions: Blueston

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Just realize what Edwards sounds like right now: imagine he was trying to sound like Howard Cosell, but make it sound natural.

It's painful.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad