Half-Assed GDT: Blues/Avs NBCSN Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
**** I was thinking about getting tickets to the Styx concert tonight but I didn't realize there was a game. Big decision

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
will be nice to watch a team that has a actual offense.

i expect another Jake shutout

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Saw Styx last summer at riverport with Def Leppard and Tesla. Was a good show.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Is Bouwmeester in the lineup tonight? Is Edmundson still with Petro for this game?

Unknown, but I really doubt Bouw will be in the lineup tonight. The Blues did not have a morning skate today.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a little worried about this game. Avs are fighting for that last wild card spot, we are in their house, and they are going to be salty after our win over them last week. Pretty sure I also saw somewhere where Allen averages like 4 GA/game lifetime against them.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a little worried about this game. Avs are fighting for that last wild card spot, we are in their house, and they are going to be salty after our win over them last week. Pretty sure I also saw somewhere where Allen averages like 4 GA/game lifetime against them.

Well, Avs kinda suck at home this season. (17-18-4)

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Well, Avs kinda suck at home this season. (17-18-4)

....and they have still beat the Blues twice in Denver this season.

Regardless, I honestly don't think our remaining games matter that much. As long as we can stay healthy and ahead of Chicago in the standings (for home ice advantage), the rest is just background noise until the playoffs start.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

Regardless, I honestly don't think our remaining games matter that much. As long as we can stay healthy and ahead of Chicago in the standings (for home ice advantage), the rest is just background noise until the playoffs start.

Both of which were in OT/SO. And the OT was the one where Allen over committed and raced out to try and poke check the Avs player.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016

We are dangerously close to Chicago catching us. I think tonight and tomorrow's games are must wins for us if we want to be in a good position to keep 2nd in the Central. I really don't want to go into our final two games (Chicago and Washington) only up 2 points on Chicago (where we currently sit).

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Hitchcock: "We're going to make some line changes. It's the first time we've made some significant changes to our lines in (awhile)."

WTH? Finally scoring goals and he wants to change things up? No wonder he gets bounced out in rd 1 every year

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
That might be the most Hitch thing I've ever seen. Sure, things have finally clicked offensively and the lines have some continuity. Clearly we need to change it up.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Dumb. When Fabbri gets back they better go back to what they had, or at the very least keep his line intact. And the 4th line, IMO.

If Stastny isn't centering Fabbri and Brouwer in game 1 Hitch should be fired before the series even starts.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Dumb. When Fabbri gets back they better go back to what they had, or at the very least keep his line intact. And the 4th line, IMO.

If Stastny isn't centering Fabbri and Brouwer in game 1 Hitch should be fired before the series even starts.

This situation is spiraling towards Ott on the 3rd line and Fabbri on the 4th in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig