GDT: Blues at Leafs - Tuesday 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
Leafs defensive structure is better without Reilly. It was when he was out last year too.

Reactions: Da Mash

v00d00daddy

Oct 9, 2007
So…let’s say it’s a 2 on 1 with an empty StL net

It’s McMann and Bertuzzi

Who gets it? Lol

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Obviously it would be delusional to believe that the Leafs are actually better off without Tavares/Marner/Rielly, but I do think this game shows that lots of players have more to give and just need more of a chance. The Leafs need to prioritize playing a strong team game and giving everyone a role

I believe this as well

Can’t help but feel a lot of secondary players in this team might feel like ‘guests’

They need their roles and to belong. Night be why we always feel like this is a ‘group’ and not a team

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Crazy what happens when everyone plays more than 10 mins a game. Its almost like they're engaged.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Obviously it would be delusional to believe that the Leafs are actually better off without Tavares/Marner/Rielly, but I do think this game shows that lots of players have more to give and just need more of a chance. The Leafs need to prioritize playing a strong team game and giving everyone a role
The problem is with those 3 they rarely play a strong team game. I would keep Rielly but the other 2 can go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad