jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
When: Friday, Jan. 26 at 9 p.m. CT
Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, WA
Watch: Bally Sports, Bally Sports app
Listen: 101 ESPN, Blues App

Former Blue Jaden Schwartz is set to play in his 700th NHL game tonight against the team he started it all with, if all goes well. Schwartz is a game-time decision after the morning skate Friday with a maintenance day.

The Blues' projected lineup:

Pavel Buchnevich-Robert Thomas-Jordan Kyrou

Brandon Saad-Brayden Schenn-Jake Neighbours

Alexey Toropchenko-Kevin Hayes-Nathan Walker

Nikita Alexandrov-Oskar Sundqvist-Sammy Blais

Nick Leddy-Colton Parayko

Torey Krug-Matthew Kessel

Marco Scandella-Scott Perunovich

Jordan Binnington will start in goal; Joel Hofer will be the backup.

The healthy scratch will be Adam Gaudette. Justin Faulk (undisclosed) and Kasperi Kapanen (lower body) are out.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The PP was looking TERRIBLE, when Schenn re-enters The O-Zone and sends a pass to the streaking Sundqvist, who blasts it into the right corner!!! Blues lead 1-0!!! :vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

Fitrix

Mar 25, 2019
“1 pad, 2 pad, 3” - Jamie Rivers

On Jordan Binnington, the Tri-ctopus

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues started off the 1st Period with a lot of energy, a great forecheck, and the first goal. But they gave up the play to The Kraken during the 2nd 10 minutes, including lots of flurries in front of the net, and the tying goal. They DID score another Power Play goal, scoring 8 out of their last 23, for 35% over that time. So, despite the claims of their fans that it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to score on The PP, EACH time they get one, they're proving that they're not even "bad" at it now. I hope they can drag up their season ratio to at LEAST 16 or 17% (preferably over 20%).

Update: They are now 9 for their last 24 - 38%.

Last edited:

TheBuyckStopsHere

Apr 2, 2014
ATL
Jets fan coming in peace! Wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things(I'm like 8 beers deep) but is the ice in Seattle terrible or what.

I'm saying this, because I need Parayko to have like 6 hits tonight and 6 blocks!

Ok thanks bye!

• Haha
Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad