Blues at deadline

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I've been out of the loop for a few weeks (to the benefit of my team, it would seem), so overdue for a quick post on deadline moves.

The main available player that could help a team is Mattieu Schneider. Despite working for the NHLPA right now, in the HFNHL he has a very good rating based on his performance with the Wings last season.

With key ratings such as SK-76, ST-72, EN-80, PH-72, PA-72, SC-70, EX-94, LD-98,

With these ratings, he can easily take a top 4 position with a contender, and with only a $850,000 salary, can join any cap limited team, and perhaps even give teams some extra cap room as required. He would also be a help to many team's PP with those offensive abilities.

In exchange, the Blues will accept the highest possible draft pick, with a minimum of a 3rd round pick. A fair exchange for a top 4 rental who is extremely cheap. A reasonable prospect is another alternative.

In terms of an upgrade at other positions, the Blues might also consider a trade for a top notch winger. A high SC rating would be required of 76+. The Blues have plenty of a cap room, so that is not an issue.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Bump.

A few deals have fallen through (mostly due to me being not very responsive over the last week), but Mattieu Schneider is still available. Great offensive d-man with elite EX and LD. Cheap contract $850k.

Futures are fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad